Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-02-02
Words:
27,739
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
16
Hits:
3,305

The Limitless Saga

Summary:

Circhton is drawn to a strange binary system, not realizing what is waiting for him.

Chapter 1: The Place Between

Notes:

FANDOM: "Farscape"
PAIRING: JOHN/STARK
RATING: NC-17. M/M. *SLASH*
STATUS: New.
ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.
FEEDBACK: Welcomed
EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com
SERIES/SEQUEL: Yes. First in the 'Limitless Saga'
WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane50megs.com/Ali00
SUMMARY: "Circhton is drawn to a strange binary system, not realising what is waiting for him."
The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.

Chapter Text

Limitless Saga 1: The Place Between
A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

Stark? Oh God, Stark He was standing in the protected dome of a luminescent binary, the impossibility of the physics paling into insignificance next to the larger mystery. He fought to control his breathing, to form words. "Are you...? I thought.... How did you...?"

He smiled. His expression so gentle, so loving. His hand traced the tears on Crichton's face with a hand that was only semi-solid. It fluctuated between physicalities like the flickering of candlelight. His image dancing before solidifying properly within Crichton's orbit. "I am a being of light, John. That light is pressed now into this form, this form you once knew."

He could not stop the tears from falling. Jewels from the treasure trove of his heart christening his cheeks, blessing him with gratitude. His body reacting to his lover's touch while his mind reeled knowing that he was dead. The emotion was almost too much for him. How could this be? "I don't understand, Stark."

Stark removed his mask, the light fashioning a place for itself inside him. His lips sinking into Crichton's in a remembered joy so sweet that every atom of his being felt it and rejoiced as it ripped through flesh tasting his sweetness. The kiss deepened, devouring him, expanding to encompass his every thought. Touch him and move him beyond the rude compass of a single being. Lost in a singularity that instead of imploding on itself expanded into the greater consciousness of his beloved friend. He was as he remembered him and more. He felt formless yet tasted Stark not only on his lips but in every cell both phsyical and non-physical. His beating heart throbbed throughout his corporeal form as phantom hands caressed his body while vibrant thoughts touched his mind in that rarified atmosphere where he now existed. He was being stretched, smeared across infinity until every thought was finer than gossamer, written in the solar winds, every emotion star-touched and sun-kissed. He worshipped him in that greater union of mind and soul, where the organ of the body made a pale echo of the temple he would build for him. Love. That was all, that was everything. It rewrote his reality, remade his broken heart.

I've missed you so God-damn much, Stark

As I have missed you, my friend


A pause. They merged in many planes simultaneously. The erotic traction of flesh on flesh, the ghosting effect of spirits merging, energies blending into delicious harmony, souls breathing their fire one to the other. Delicious ecstasy vibrating up the chain of molecules from the subatomic level to grace the divine. His essence now singing like a tuning fork as his vibrations were raised to follow Stark. Such heightened sensitivity that his body burned with the exquisite nature of that touch. A fire that was greater than any physical release. He orgasmed, immolated by that touch, aching for union and reaching for him with his every thought, his complete being absorbed into that light as the heat flashed through him. It sang to him. A thousand voices beautiful and rare, touching him, greeting him, loving him, raising his senses to feel in every way imaginable what it was to be so loved. Completely. Utterly. The bliss almost crucifying him.

Where...am...I?

Stark smiled in his mind and the pleasure of that sensation vibrated in his flesh making him tremble. His desire rising to impossible levels and heating his spine. He felt the kiss crawl up his spinal column like mercury in a thermometer, but Stark did not let him overheat. Did not let the passion become so unbearable he could not think, could not function. But it was close. So damn erotically close. His body wept for him, longed to hold him inside him, to make love to him until the stars lost their ambient glow of reflected light. God, he could feel his excitement quickening in his body, uncontrollable little quakes making him tremble in exquisite anticipation. So beautiful it hurt. He ached but could not stop wanting him, begging for him even as he struggled to understand.

You are with me

Something shot up Crichton's spine and his mind snapped in delerium washing his senses as he came in such a terrific rush that the pleasure was so intense it was painful. W.... what was that?

He felt Stark's hand on his face, tracing his cheekbones, stroking the side of his face and gently tracing their way down his neck as his lips kissed his, then explored him with greater attention. So gentle, so loving. His tongue washing him and coaxing him to relax and join with him. To explore. He let go of everything but Stark. Gave everything up, nothing else mattered. That Said Stark gently, answering his question as he continued to caress him in mind, body and spirit simultaneously was a merging of your desire and mine

What does that mean? In plain English, Stark. I'm just a dumb old human, here


He felt the smile, bathed in its' warmth and sighed into him. God, if he was going to die let it be here in Stark's arms.

That was an orgasm, John. Not the simple physical definition though you will experience that too. This was more......intense, more beautiful. An orgasm of your *whole* body, sexual, mental, physical and spiritual. This is the form in which the universe was spawned. Do you understand, John?

He had difficulty forming thoughts, spasms wracking through him as everything he was feeling and sharing with Stark intensified building up to another sweet crescendo. His body singing with fire, his spirit becoming brighter and blinding him with light. Oh God, Stark.... He trembled, his physical body thrashing, Stark holding him and keeping him safe, conscious and able to endure it.

I promised you I would come back if I could and I keep my promises

He could only sigh into him. Anything else and he was sure he would have passed out. He did not know how long they made love, or whether that was actually what happened, but that is what it felt like. The greatest sex he had ever had, to the power of a hundred. It blew every cell in his body, shattered his mind into a million pieces of bliss that struggled to comprehend the searing beauty of their union. And it did not end their. After each mental and phsycial coitus, echoes sang throughout his body producing little waves of ogasm reverberating like sound draining out from a bell. It was wonderful. It made him shiver and shake from his head to his toes.

At last he was able to think coherently again though even that was fragmented. His eyes adjusting to Stark's face. The light beneath the mask dimished so that he could see him clearly, touch him without any boundaries. Total access. In a way it frightened him how exposed Stark made himself. The level of his trust so complete it brought tears to Crichton's eyes. How had he deserved such trust? Such unfettered love? Don't leave me, Stark. Never leave me again. I couldn't bear it. I'd die

Stark was gentle with him. Trying to explain. You could not endure this for long, John. It would too utterly consume you, my love, and you are not yet ready for the next part in that journey

I'm ready. Oh God, I couldn't be more ready, Stark. Don't deny me this

If we do this you must understand there is a price, a price I would not have you pay


He was aching so much, his heart needed him so badly. Anything, Stark, I can't lose you again

He was crying so hard that Stark was cradling him, trying to comfort him while explaining at the same time. Hold on to my image John, hang on. I'm going to lower my vibrations and bring you down. It may hurt, but whatever you do, do not let go...

I won't Stark, I promise


The rush was incredible. Heavy, crushing and violent. He felt the air not so much leave his lungs as be expelled forcibly out of his body. His nerves were taut, his muscles aching to control the spasms, his blood boiling in his veins with excitation. His eyes rolled back in his head, he fought to keep control, to hang on to Stark as they descended. The agony was excruciating, but after a few microts he felt the bliss. Stark's love breaking through the barrier as they solidified together. His breathing ragged, painful but growing incrementally stronger as he recovered. He was standing in the protected dome of the luminescent binary. He was so far off the map he did not even know if the place had a name. He did not care because as he opened his tear soaked eyes he looked directly into Stark's. He felt his heart lurch, such love beating within his breast that he stood there rooted to the spot unable to move. Was this real? Or was he having some bad ass erotic wet dream?

Stark smiled, reached out and touched him. A vision made flesh. Oh Gawd, I am dead. Halleluya, I am dead!

The kiss startled him. It was completely physical and the warmth of Stark's flesh so much a remembered joy that he thought he would die from the happiness surging through him. How the hell he did that he had no idea but he was not complaining. He opened his mouth, lips parting to let him in, tongue gently washing inside his lover's mouth and tasting him to the full. Arms wrapping round the Banik in an embrace so gentle yet so strong. Every touch an expression of his love, every thought crying out his name. He slid a hand down between their two bodies, a surge of excitement racing through him when he touched his erect penis. Felt it as solid to him as the rest of Stark. He held him gently, his fingers stroking in a loving caress, his lips pulling back so he could look into his eyes. The mask no longer on Stark's face, the gentle yellow light engulfing them in a soft pulse that seemed to unite them while leaving them their individuality. "You're real, Stark?" He whispered. "How d'you do that? I thought I was dreaming you."

Stark gently kissed his lips, his hands cradling Crichton's face as he looked deep into his eyes. "Your dreams called out to me. Did you know?"

He shook his head. He did not know. Thought he was going mad. He continued to caress Stark, loving the feel of him beneath his hand, getting so horny he could not stop rubbing himself slowly up against him. Stark's breath caught slightly as he fought for control. Crichton smiled. "I want you so much."

"I want you too..."

He never finished the sentence. Crichton fastened hungry lips on to his, delved deep with his tongue, easing him back until he could lay him down, not once easing up his grip on him. Crichton was so excited, his own erection straining for release but he did not care. Stark was here and he wanted him, had to have him even if it killed him. For the moment it did not matter whether it was real or the product of his fevered imagination. Stark was here and for the moment at least he could lose himself in that paradise only his lover could provide.

As he lay back, Stark fumbled with Crichton's trousers. Crichton had already undone his clothing and was quickly stripping him, every movement punctuated with kisses and the work of his busy mouth. Stark groaned softly. It had been so long, too long, and his passion for Crichton had increased not abated. How that had been possible he did not know. He had never had such passion for anyone as he did for this human. This lesser species had captured more than his heart, he had captured his soul. That tie had enabled him to come back, to find him again and to merge with him. His consciousness with his. The human desired physical contact, craved it, yearned for it, cried for it. So Stark had produced it for him. Created the intensity of being that would manifest in a physical form, though he could not hold that form forever. He had wanted to explain that but Crichton was not listening, his sex drive bringing him so close to orgasm all other thoughts were secondary. All other sensations ceased to have any impact on him. Stark stroked him, felt the throbbing erection hot and needy in his hand, his partner jerking with barely contained excitement in answer to his touch.

The heat, the passion, filled them. Their rhythm increasing as they brought each other closer and closer to coitus. Tongues dancing in the passion of their kiss, hearts thundering in their breasts, sweaty bodies writhing in blissful joy. Entwined, body heat clinging as their hips moved more eratically, the sweet pain of trying to hang on suddenly lost in the rush of ejaculation. The white milky seed fountaining over their hands and left to cool against their skin as hands continued to pump, to end the agony of their pent up frustrations. Crichton jerked into Stark's hand, kissing and sucking on his tongue in time to his frantic movements as release came. Stark came within microts of him, so close to his release. So beautiful. So missed. They lay for a few microts, touching each other gently. Once he had got his breath back, Crichton looked at Stark, drew a finger across his face gently, his eyes filled with the burden of his love. You were going to tell me how you managed this

Stark smiled, deliberately chosing to misunderstand him. "I had help."

Crichton laughed and kissed him, deep throating him while his hands swept slowly over his body, reacquainting himself with his partner in every intimate fashion memory could serve. A tactile smorgasbord of sensations. It was wondrous, glorious, more than his mind could take in at once. "Tell me." He urged softly, his tongue painting him with fresh desire only barely held in check. Licking and sucking his perspiration off his face, washing his neck and sucking down his chest. Stark let him, enjoying the feel of his mouth and tongue drawing delicious ribbons of fire coursing gently through his body.

"You know my people are beings of light?"

Crichton nodded against his abdomen, his mouth busy as he licked at the milky come, washing him clean savouring every inch of his body as he flicked out with his tongue and drank it down. Patiently making sure he did not miss a drop.

"After returning to my people we discussed you..."

He paused but did not raise his head. Unsure of what might be coming next. Stark smiled, stroking a hand gently through his hair. Crichton heard the smile in his gentle voice.

"You made quite an impression, John. They all love you - as I do."

Crichton looked up at him, his chin resting on his crotch. The heat from his breath making Stark slowly stir. "What happened?"

Stark stroked his cheek with his hand. So gently, so lovingly. "They gave of their energy to enable me to come to you. To allow me to do this..."

His voice trailed off as he dipped his head, his lips capturing Crichton's mouth, his tongue plundering him with the arousal of fresh passion. Crichton felt his head swimming and his crotch tightening. Oh God, he was so hot for him

They made love again, at a slower pace this time but no less erotic. Only when they were both sated and had cleaned each other off did they rest in each others' arms. Stark laying back with Crichton laying back in his arms, the Banik's right hand sweeping gently across his chest and abdomen while his left hand cradled his left hip, the fingers tracing little circles in the hollow of his hip. It was delicious. Relaxing, loving and turning Crichton on. He loved it. Loved him. "What is this place, Stark?"

Stark kissed him behind his right ear. "Part of the Denari Cluster. This is Denari Prime, the first of the main binaries. The other is called Denari Secondus but that is uninhabitable."

"Uninhabitable? Why?"

"Too much heat, too instense. The radiation would kill you before you could even land on the surface."

"So how come Denari Prime got populated?"

Stark was gently licking behind his ear, little warm pulses of pressure from his tongue doing delicious things to Crichton's self control. "At first they couldn't overcome the problems. Many died before the domes were developed."

He moaned slightly and eased himself back in Stark's arms. It was so beautiful, so intensely perfect to be with him again. Every touch was bliss. "So....so how'd they do it, Stark?"

"They built the domes off world."

That surprised Crichton. "Wow! Talk about impossible jobs! Those domes are HUGE."

Stark smiled and pulled back slightly. "Yes. But the atmosphere is not only toxic it is inflamable. To bring any metal cutting materials down to the planet surface is to invite instant evaporation and immolation. The only alternative to giving up was to create the domes in space and then lower them complete and sealed. Once lowered into place, the technicians bored down through the base of the domes to anchor them."

"Man," Breathed Crichton with feeling. "I would *not* like to have gotten that job!"

His partner's mood quietened with gentle sorrow. "That's why they only used volunteers. People who had taken no partner."

Crichton turned, trying to see Stark's expression. "What? You mean...?"

"Yes, John, it was a suicide mission. Those who hammered in the jacks and anchored the domes in place were killed within microts of completing the task."

"I don't get it, how? They were *inside* the domes, right? So they were protected."

"Yes, but they had to bore INTO the planet surface through the bases. No matter how hard you try no seal is perfect."

He closed his eyes. "Oh God." After a microt's silence he opened them again. "So why did they go ahead? You know. Why poplulate this place if not to use it as a mausoleum?"

"Mausoleum?"

"Graveyard. Burial place."

"Because there was nowhere else to go and having bought their purchase in this system at such a high price they were determined to honour that sacrifice and make it work."

Crichton nodded. He could see that. It was the sort of thing his people would have done. Only they called it being blooded minded. It felt comforting to know they shared similar traits with the alien races. Stark began to kiss him again. Crichton had another thought. His voice dropping to a tentative whisper, not sure he wanted to know the answer but needing to ask all the same. "How long can you stay?"

"How long do you want me to stay?"

For a moment Crichton was not sure he had heard him right. He turned round to face Stark, his eyes searching his, needing to know he was not being teased. "You can stay?"

Stark laughed gently, and stroked a hand across Crichton's chest, savouring the look on his face. His hand rubbed across a nipple, the fingers stroking back and forth across the nub before he began to tease and roll it between his fingers. "Yes," He said softly, his eyes full of love and passion. "I cannot stay in physical form for more than a few arns at a time, but I can stay with you in non-corporeal form between times."

"Non-corporeal form? You mean in spirit?"

He smiled and tilted his head a little, now bringing up his other hand to tease the other nipple while he carried on rolling and squeezing the first. The blue in Crichton's eyes was turning hazy, his breath hitching. "Not exactly."

"What....what...ooooh, what do you mean 'not exactly'?" He managed to get out.

Stark rubbed his leg up the inside of Crichton's crotch and enjoyed watching his eyes lose focus and his face tilt with agonised concentration as he tried not to give in to his rising passion. "I mean there are many states of being between the physical and non-corporeal. You could say that the one I will occupy will be bodiless but with a physical presence. A place between."

That was it, Crichton could not take any more of this. "Talking of physical presences Stark, I need yours right now..."

The Banik chuckled at his bobbing erection, leaned forward to suckle and knead a nipple between his teeth while he dropped his other hand down to see to his lover's comfort.

Crichton groaned and rubbed his aching cock up against the hand that was delivering him. He had so many things he wanted to ask him. Things he still needed to know. But for now his needs were much more basic. More human and entirely driven by the passion of his unbridled lust....


tbc