Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: X-Men
    Pairing: Cyclops/Angel
    All characters are trademarked and copyrighted to Marvel Comics. They are used without permission and no money is being made on this work.
    I never thought I'd stop hating Scott long enough to write anything about him but I did. This story is set right after Jean died on the moon during the Dark Phoenix Saga. I've gone retro. :)
    This story was first posted sometime last year, but it's the only pure X-Men fic I remember writing. It's good to go on the archiving angle.
    Feedback would be adored (tangherine@hotmail.com). If anyone is reading this but has only seen the movie, Angel is an X-Men, just one excluded from the film (though his wings would have looked lovely, I think:). This takes place in the comic book world.
    NC-17 rating for graphic m/m sex.
    Submitted through the X-MenFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,087
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,551