Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,137

Tim Becomes A Man

Summary:

Rating: FRC
Summary: (Just a drabble that wouldn't get out of my way and let me finish Undercover Cover-up. There, muse. I did it!) Tim trips over his tongue and gives the guys a good laugh...
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Tim Becomes A Man
by BuffyAngel68

Abby glared at Tim then stalked away without saying a word. Gibbs and Tony both turned, grinning, and waited for the youngest member of their team to explain. After he finished rubbing his shin, where she'd kicked him, McGee finally looked up, flushed, and spoke.

"Just don't ask, okay?"

"Are you kidding, Probie? She adores you. I wanna know... and I wanna know now."

"All I'm saying is I had a guy moment."

Tony chuckled.

"About damn time. C'mon, Mcgee. What'd you say? It can't be that bad."

"Yes it can. We had a few margaritas the other night and it led to... an exciting night, if you get my drift. Well, I heard a song the other day that reminded me of her and the night. I was dumb enough to tell her... in front of Ziva."

Tony groaned slightly.

"Go ahead. I can't wait to hear this. What song?"

" "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off." "

Once he'd stopped laughing, Tony laid his hands on Tim's shoulders and put on the most serious face he could manage.

"By the power invested in me by the Idiot Males of America, I hereby induct you into the organization. Congratulations, kid."

"Yeah, yeah." Tim replied. "I'm just glad I didn't mention the other song I was thinking of. You'd be attending my funeral, guaranteed."

"And that song is?" Gibbs asked, unable to stop himself.

" "I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No." "

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author BuffyAngel68.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.