Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
108
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
911

Unattainble

Summary:

McShep - Onesided Liz/John
AN And another drabble, I seem to have written quite a few recently, I'll confess I never could before.
Rating – G
Summary - Elizabeth had always known that John was off limits.
McShep Drabble Fic
Disclaimer – there are only so many ways that I can say this, I. Do. Not. Own.
Submitted through the StargateAtlantisSlash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at Stargate_Atlantis_Slash

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Unattainble
by BlackRose

Elizabeth had always known that John was off-limits.

In fact it could be said that part of John's lure was that he was, ultimately, unattainable, unrequited love was always better than another Simon.

That he was her subordinate was another reason, her military commander another...

And there was always the fact that he was in love with a man.

And they're friends, so on the day when Rodney and John announce they're together she hugs and congratulates both, God knows they deserve to find happiness.

That night though, she cries.

Because there is a *major* difference between unattainable and unavailable.

Fin

AN - Poor Elizabeth -sighs

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author The Blackrose.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.