Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
368
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
895

Happy St. Vigeous and a merry blood-breath to you all.

Summary:

The boys celebrate St. Vigeous. Sorta.

Work Text:

TITEL: Happy St. Vigeous ' and a merry blood-breath to you all.

SERIES: Holiday series.

AUTHOR: Rilja

PAIRING: Spike/Xander

DISTRIBUTION: Archives are ok, just tell me where it went so I can go look at it. Others please ask.

DISCLAIMER: Spike, Xander and all things Sunnydale belongs to Joss Whedon, all hail Joss!

SUMMARY: They boys celebrate St. Vigeous. Sorta.

NOTE: Follows my Halloween and Secret Santa, which can be found at www.fanfiction.net and at SAFMX. Also thanks to Verónica for the fast beta.

 

Happy St. Vigeous - and a merry blood-breath to you all.
by Rilja

 

"I can't believe I agreed to this."

"Why not? I've celebrated all your stupid holidays."

"Christmas isn't stupid! It's tradition, with the fat old man giving lots of treats to all the little
children, and when I think about it, it's kinda creepy. But still. Presents. Presents are always of
the good. And I know you liked your Christmas gift." *Leer*

"Yeah, well' Ooh, do that again."

"I still think it's disturbing."

"Hey! Why did you stop?"

"I mean St. Vigeous! It's so' anti-human. And very much human here. The blood sucking alone?"

"I vanna sukk yourr blood!"

"That was terrible, Spike. And still, better accent then Dracula. Old Drac. I wonder what he's doing now?"

*Growl*

"Kidding!"

*Possessive kiss*

"Mmmm?"

"Mine."

"Yours."

*Snuggle*

*Pet*

*Grope*

"Spike! Hands! Hands in not so new places."

"What?"

"This is a public place. What have I said about public places?"

*Grumble* "Only if you agree, or it's on the list taped to the fridge."

"That's right. And I still can't believe Sunnydale is actually celebrating St. Vigeous. Don't they know what it means?"

"Xan, I don't think that they're really celebrating it, more of a coincidence."

"Shush, it's starting. Pass me the popcorn. Without the blood. Thank you."

*Kiss*

*Snuggle*

"I mean, and this is the last time, promise, Duckula' If they're gonna celebrate they could at least give us the real deal. Mmmm' Winona Ryder."

*Growl*

"Gary Oldman?"

*GROWL*

"Oh, shush, you know you're the only vamp for me."

 

End.