Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Beta: Sihaya
    Genre: Mystery, Suspense and a bit of Romance "Sheppard" style.
    Rating: M/(FRAO)
    Archive: SGAHC, FF, McShepSlash, wraithbait, Stargate_Atlantis_Slash
    Spoilers: Season 2 - Before The Lost Boys or somewhere afterwards.
    Summary: The team goes to the Planet Kiptal to trade for food and technology. While there they get caught up in a maelstrom, aided only by a servant woman known as the Lone Shadow.
    Warning: If you don't like to see Sheppard/McKay getting whumped or swoony over my OC then don't read this fic. There is a chapter or two almost solely on OC. Also later on there will be femslash (with OC) and some other adult themes within respects of course, so ye be warned.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Stargate Atlantis or any of the characters, though if I owned Sheppard and McKay I would be in heaven! Mmm smirks and drools. So Anything not owned by Stargate Atlantis, is mine and therefore please ask and do not infringe nor steal my original themes, concepts, ideas or characters please.
    Song for this Chapter: Flight Feet & Root Hands by Andreas Vollenweider
    Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,370
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,325