Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
817

Wind Resistance

Summary:

Pairing: Larry/Charlie
Challenge: LJ Numb3rs100: Resistance
Rating: G/FR Children (Only the slashers know it's there.)
Word count: 100
Summary: Maybe it's the `human element'
Disclaimer: The Numb3rs universe is created and owned by CBS and relevant parties. I just like to play there.
Posted to: My LJ, LJ Numbers100, LJ Airhockyislove, LJ Numb3rs_Slash, LJ Numb3rs_fic, Yahoo SlashByTheNumb3rs, and the
Andromeda Galaxy (which has a large slash reading population; just ask Larry)
Archive: Just ask.
Submitted through the SlashByTheNumb3rs_2 mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Wind Resistance
by Cat_Willow2

Charlie considered the effect of wind resistance on the paper airplanes, as they repeatedly fell to the floor or crashed into obstacles, never quite making it out the door.

Larry was becoming agitated about the failed attempts, due to the upcoming school-wide contest. His both increasingly higher voice and eyebrows were growing comical as the situation deteriorated. He stuttered, muttered, and gesticulated his despair. "Chaaaaarrrles!"

Charlie was at a loss. "As Larry would say, maybe it's the `human element'," he mused.

Realizing that he couldn't concentrate on making decent airplanes while watching Larry pull a "Fleinhardt," Charlie had to agree.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Cat_Willow.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.