Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Below is my entry in the ficathon. It was written for Sandy, who asked for Denny/Alan/Shirley on her wish-list. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't be able to come up with anything at first. Then, lo and behold, this piece wanted to subdivide into about three different stories once I got started, so I had to rein it in a bit. Hopefully that means more D/A/S stories later on. For this one, I was forced to chose between psychological depth and smut--so I chose the smut. This time. Hopefully the story is also funny.
    Take my characterization with a grain of salt, though, since I feel like I'm just getting to know these people. Enjoy.
    Submitted through the Boston_Legal_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,465
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,194