Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    HET WARNING – Although a Methos/Duncan slash story, this work also involves a pairing of Methos and an original female character. There is heterosexual (if a little kinky) sex in this story. The OFC is not a Mary Sue nor based on anyone I know personally (her physical description is based on a woman I saw parking her SUV in the Kroger parking lot – do I have to disclose that?) but rather an homage to all slash writers This plot was given to me in bits and pieces by people who had no idea it was going to be used in this story, to them I express great thanks. My friend, Julia, and my husband, UD, helped with the beta.
    Of course, these characters do not belong to me; they belong to Davis-Panzer. Please also note that this story is set after HIGHLANDER: ENDGAME but makes no attempt to predict anything from the Highlander movie currently being filmed in 2005. Thus the story will eventually be “out of canon,� but hopefully was not too far astray when it was written.
    This story is rated ADULT!
    Submitted through the Shortsweetslash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,420
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    1,279