Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,599
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,110

And after?

Summary:

Teal’c and Jack come to a crossroads in their relationship. Epilogue to the episode 100 Days.

Work Text:

Notes: Part of the Slash Advent Calendar Challenge situated at: http://www.kardasi.com/Advent
Disclaimers: Not mine and my bank account is really unhappy about it

***

Teal'c watched his lover say good-bye to the woman. He was feeling elated and joyful that his lover was alive and well, but the relief was tinged with jealousy that O'Neill had laid with another, even if that other was a woman.

O'Neill seemed wary of him. /As he should be./

Teal'c regretted the unworthy thought as soon as it had appeared. He did not want his lover to be afraid of him; he had witnessed too many such relationships and their bitter fruits.

***

Jack was lying on the infirmary bed. /I'm way too familiar with the walls and roof here./

As soon as Janet got the lab results (he was pretty sure there would be nothing unusual there) he could have the debriefing over with and head home, with one furious lover. He knew Teal'c well enough by now to recognise the signs.

Janet glided into the room with her ever-present clipboard.

"You don't seem to have picked up any harmful bacteria or viruses. Which is kind of surprising considering how long you were on Eudoria," Janet told him almost regretfully. As if she would have liked to pick on him (literally) a bit longer.

"I was careful. Now, can I go?"

Janet smiled warmly at him. "Welcome back. And yes, you can go. Try to stay out of my dominion for a while."

"I'll do my best," Jack said as he hopped off the bed and strode out the door before she changed her mind.

***

The debriefing did not take too long. Jack had been living quite peacefully on Eudoria and nothing much had happened at the SGC. It was as if the fates had been waiting for his return. Jack did not confess to being superstitious but he did worry about what was in store for them in the next month or so.

Teal'c was unusually quiet, even for him. Jack wondered if anyone else noticed. They had not told Danny or Sam about them, not yet. They were not sure what to tell. Just what were they to each other?

***

Teal'c knew O'Neill was nervous, could sense his disquiet. He had honestly thought they were no more but dear friends. After almost panicking and thus disgracing himself over losing O'Neill, possibly for the rest of his life, he could no longer deceive himself. He was in love. Now he had to decide how to proceed. They could not continue as before, something had to change.

***

The drive over to Jack's house was spent in silence. Hammond had agreed to let Teal'c move in with him, to let him acquaint himself with the Tau'ri culture in his free time. It had been during one such 'let's tell Teal'c about Tau'ri sports' sessions that they had become lovers. Jack smiled as the memory surfaced. Baseball had acquired a whole new meaning that day, and night.

Jack took a deep breath as he drove up the driveway to the front yard. He was about to say something, but decided to wait until they were inside. /Better to keep this private./

***

Teal'c closed the front door and turned to face his lover.

"You're angry," O'Neill stated.

Teal'c nodded. "Mostly at myself." A good starting point, and it was true.

"What? Why?"

"I was unable to protect you."

"Teal'c, there's nothing you could have done. And you did come for me," O'Neill said sternly.

And seeing his beloved after so many tendays had been one of the most joyful occasions in his life.

"The woman? Would you go back to her?" Teal'c refused to utter her name. This was the important question, the one that would determine the course of things to come.

O'Neill turned to walk to walk, to walk and pace, by the couch. Teal'c pondered how he might win back his loved one; he would not surrender gracefully, not with this one.

"I'd become a part of the village. I was included in the decision making, I helped in rebuilding, I wore their clothes." O'Neill paused for a few seconds. "I'd witnessed a season turn, and I thought I'd never see you again."

Teal'c's heart warmed up again. He was not in love with her. "You were building a home for yourself."

O'Neill nodded.

Teal'c walked over to his lover, and he hoped, his husband.

"I'd given up, I thought I'd be spending the rest of my life there."

"Do you love her?" Teal'c asked. He had to be sure.

"No."

Teal'c took his lover into his arms and kissed him; letting his hands reacquaint themselves with the much-loved form.

***

It had been so long; so long since Teal'c had held him, so long since he had felt safe and loved. Being with Teal'c was like being wrapped up in protectiveness and warmth. He had missed it.

"Missed you so much," he said to Teal'c's chest.

"Lonely without you, my first and last husband."

Teal'c's formal words startled Jack. He may bitch at Daniel's lectures, but Jack did know about foreign cultures. It was kind of required at the SGC and Jack had specialised in warrior cultures.

/First, that means first as in senior, the First Husband, and last means that there will be no other. In a polygamous culture, and a long-lived one, that means a lot. Translation; he loves me. Teal'c actually loves me and wants to stay with me!/ It was what he had hoped for since the start of their relationship. He felt like shouting 'yes!' from the rooftop or at least doing a victory dance, but that would be kind of undignified and would have required letting go of Teal'c.

"Love you too," Jack whispered before reaching up to kiss his lover.

Teal'c ended the kiss after a few minutes, and scooped Jack up.

"Teal'c!" Jack protested.

Teal'c walked to the bedroom with his husband safe and present, if somewhat protesting the treatment, in his arms.

"Come on, I can walk on my own."

"As I am well aware, but I prefer you in my arms."

Teal'c lowered his husband onto the bed and proceeded to slowly undress him. Taking meticulous care to kiss, nibble and fondle every inch uncovered.

Jack was in orbit by now, well past the stratosphere. He had half-forgotten how careful and cruel a lover Teal'c could be. For him, foreplay was a competitive sport and he was aiming for the world championship.

Once Teal'c had uncovered his lover, he proceeded to undress himself, a lot more quickly. He lay on top of the panting and purring O'Neill. Something about him unleashed Teal'c's protective instincts. He wanted to take care of O'Neill, to have him feel safe and loved with him. And O'Neill obviously enjoyed his attentions.

Jack wrapped his legs and arms around his big lover. "Teal'c, I love you and cherish you, but if you don't get inside me in the next few seconds, I'm going to hurt you," Jack threatened.

Luckily for both of them Teal'c took pity on him and after only a few more caresses started to prepare his impatient lover. Taking way too long in Jack's opinion, which he made well known to Teal'c.

Teal'c finally entered his husband, slowly and carefully. He would never risk hurting O'Neill and he wanted tonight to be gentle and loving. He had claimed O'Neill as his first husband and O'Neill had accepted him. Tonight was special.

/We certainly fit together,/ Jack thought as Teal'c slid inside. Then rational thought stepped aside and pleasure took over.

Teal'c tried to prolong their lovemaking, but all things must come to an ending. This one ended in joy as one orgasm triggered another.

***

Jack tried to gather his brain cells as Teal'c rested on top of him, where he had fallen. It had certainly been great, one of the best ever.

"O'Neill?"

"Mmmm?" He doubted he could form coherent words at the moment and decided not to bother.

"Would you agree to an official ceremony?" Teal'c asked seriously as he rose up to watch his lover's face.

/What??/ "You mean marriage? As in officially?"

"We are already married, my husband, but I would prefer for our union to be announced and acknowledged in front of our families and friends."

Jack could feel tears forming. /Must be the after-orgasm mushiness./

"Yes, oh yes."

Teal'c kissed him softly before turning to lie on his back, gathering Jack in his arms. Jack nuzzled Teal'c's chest and settled down. It was their favourite position for sleeping.

/Looks like the risk was well worth taking./ Jack drifted off to sleep with a sated smile on his face.

***

End