Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,597
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,089

Now or never

Summary:

It is time to decide.

Work Text:

 

*It looks so much alike.* Trees, plants, hills, rivers, everything was similar and yet had that small detail that signalled not Earth made. Leaves were of a different shape, flowers seemed crooked, smells were unfamiliar.

Colonel Jack O'Neill was leaning on a village fence in yet another small village (by his standards) on yet another Goa'uld forsaken planet. He wondered idly what it had been like before the Goa'uld arrived. Did it have breathable air, indigenous people?

He shook his head. He always got moody on a boring mission. The humans on the planet were healthily suspicious of them, but not suspicious enough to ignore the laws of hospitality. There was no sign that the snakeheads had been anywhere in the neighbourhood for millennia. The planet had nothing of value (except to the natives). Daniel was studying the language and customs, Sam was poking her nose everywhere and Teal'c was ... being Teal'c. Translation: strong, honourable, true, gorgeous...

*Stop it before you start drooling.* He had known for some time that he thought of Teal'c as more than a friend, a lot more. They were best friends and if he had interpreted the hints right, they could be lovers. So why was he standing here? He was not quite sure, but he knew they could not dance around each other for long.

"O'Neill?"� Talk of the devil...

"I'm all right, just wanted to get out of the hall for a while."� Teal'c had a serious mother hen ""syndrome going on sometimes.

Teal'c settled himself just behind him. Jack could sense him there. The presence excited certain parts of him, but did nothing to clear his thoughts.

"If you are dissatisfied with the accommodations provided to us, I could attempt to have them changed,"� Teal'c offered after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"No need, I'm quite... happy as things are,"� Jack assured him. And he was, in fact, a part of him was delirious. It seemed that relationships between hunters/warriors were the norm here. Of course, the natives assumed that that's how things were everywhere and, as a consequence of that assumption, Jack and Teal'c had been given a single room with a double bed, as were Sam and Daniel. Daniel had turned an interesting shade of red and had offered to explain the situation to their hosts, but Jack had told him it was not worth the trouble.

"As am I."�

*You're what? Happy?* Jack turned to ask Teal'c what he meant, but the Jaffa was already walking back to the village hall. After a last look around, Jack followed him. He had spent enough time pondering on the larger picture; time to see what the present situation looked like. That village elder had seemed quite eager to talk with Daniel about some old tales.

***

Jack slipped under the fur covers with a sigh. The village elders were not interested in the larger picture; they had enough trouble with their fields, flocks and neighbours. Jack could well understand their attitude, why borrow trouble.

He closed his eyes as Teal'c entered their room. The big guy had been quiet during the evening meal, even for him. For some reason, Jack had this sense of impending doom. *As if it's now-or-never time.* He did not do well with ultimatums.

He could follow Teal'c's movements with his hearing: checking the room, undressing, checking the door and the small window. Teal'c's heavy weight settling beside him calmed him more than it unnerved him for some reason. Teal'c radiated safety and permanence. Jack wondered what it would be like to be held in those arms.

"O'Neill?"� A soft question, a quiet query.

"Mmm?"�

"When you expressed your approval of the sleeping arrangements, were you being totally honest when you used the word "˜happy'?"� Teal'c asked seriously. To make sure there would be no room for misunderstandings, Teal'c put his hand on Jack's thigh.

Jack took a deep breath. *Yep, it's definitely now or never. Okay, do I dive off the deep end or not?* Jack recited to himself all the reasons why this was wrong: military regulations, different backgrounds, the team, all the other complications this would cause. The hand on his thigh reminded him of all the reasons why this was right: they fit together, they were comfortable with each other and Jack was sure they could be happy (or as close as anyone ever got to it).

He opened his eyes.

"Yes,"� he whispered to the dark room.

The hand on his thigh started massaging his thigh and hip. Slowly, so slowly Teal'c moved to lie on top of him, never ceasing to touch him with those knowledgeable hands. When Teal'c at last touched his lips with his own, Jack regained the use of his limbs. He wrapped his legs around Teal'c's hips and his hands wandered the expanse of Teal'c's body. It was all so familiar and yet so new.

Jack realised that he loved Teal'c's hands. When Teal'c's mouth joined in the caresses, he was sure he was headed for the greatest orgasm of his life. He would have reached it already (several times) if his new lover was not so determined to keep him on the edge. Jack could not decide whether he loved or hated that unexpected streak of cruelty.

When Teal'c turned him to lie on his stomach, he felt relieved as well as excited. Finally, he would get to come.

Teal'c lay down on his back, covering him, petting and caressing. He nudged Jack's thighs open with his legs. Then Jack felt something odd on his back, something wriggling, warm and slimy.

"Teal'c?"� he asked. Surely it could not be...

Teal'c took hold of his arms as he attempted to rise.

"Do not be alarmed. I assure you, the symbiote will do no harm. It merely wishes to inspect my lover and prepare her womb to receive my seed, or attempt to do so in this case,"� Teal'c said quietly, trying to calm him. Asking him to trust him.

"Prepare what?!?"� *But I don't * shit, the only opening I have that it can find is my ass.* Jack was getting the feeling that he was out of his depth. He had not thought about what the symbiote might do, he preferred not to think of it at all.

"Trust me, you will not be harmed,"� Teal'c repeated.

Trust? Jack trusted Teal'c as a friend, as a comrade-in-arms, but as a lover? Trust him in something like this? Trust him when a baby Goa'uld was slithering on him and would soon be in him?

The symbiote moved lower. Jack could feel it sniffing around his thighs and perineum until it found his anus. Jack tried to still his shaking.

"God!"� It slipped inside him. It was odd to feel the large worm moving inside him. Actually, it felt good, really good. Then it nudged his prostate, several times. The poking sent urgent messages straight into the pleasure centre in his brain.

"Teal'c!"� He wanted Teal'c inside him, not the symbiote. He began to move against his lover, begging him to enter him.

"Soon, O'Neill, soon,"� Teal'c promised, whispering into his ear. Teal'c began licking and nibbling his ear and neck.

Jack felt the symbiote retreat from him. As soon as it had re-entered the pouch, Teal'c thrusted all the way into Jack.

Jack gasped. He had been well lubed by the symbiote, but Teal'c was quite well endowed. Teal'c waited until Jack signalled his okay before starting to move.

Jack felt drunk on pleasure. Caresses, nibbles, licks were *real* good in themselves, but it was the championship level fucking, screwing, making love that was addictive. Teal'c knew what he was doing and if the sounds Teal'c was making were any evidence he loved every second of it.

When Jack finally reached orgasm, it *was* the best he had ever experienced. *The best so far anyway.* Teal'c followed him to the pinnacle soon after.

***

Jack was lying in the arms of his large lover on his own bed. Little had changed between them after making the change from friends into lovers. It was just that now Teal'c spent as many nights as possible at Jack's house and the vacations were spent together. Warrior bonding was nothing unusual on Chulak, so Drey'auc had nothing against him. She had probably suspected something like this the moment she had met him.

Daniel and Sam had not said anything, though they had not exactly been quiet that first night and those houses were definitely not built with soundproofing in mind. Sam did not want to know, just in case. What she did not know about, she could not lie about. As for Daniel, he was not sure. If Daniel did not want to talk about it, did not want to acknowledge the relationship between him and Teal'c in any way, Jack was not going to bring it up. Still, it bothered Jack. *It's not a problem, yet. Stop worrying about it.*

He settled down on his favourite mattress. It was their day off, there was no hurry. They could lie in bed and boff like bunnies. Jack smiled. It sounded like a good strategy, success guaranteed.



End