Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,314
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
911

Lead follow or get out of the way

Summary:

Post skin, the boys take a new turn in their relationship

This is a follow up to While I breathe, I hope. and The apperance of things. But you don't need to have read those to read this, but you know, read them anyway.

Work Text:

Lead follow or get out of the way

 

Dean threw himself down on his bed, his hair was still damp from the shower and he was wearing fresh sweats, but he didn't feel clean. He felt wrong and tainted and afraid, afraid for his brother. He had caught a glimpse of the mess on Sam's jeans and he knew what that bastard had done to him, and for a brief second he wondered if he could resurrect the beast just do he could kill him again, slowly and painfully. Sam hadn't mentioned it of course, and Dean really didn't expect his brother to volunteer that kind of information, after all, Dean didn't. Apart from the flippant remark about going to his own funeral Dean hadn't said anything else for the rest of their journey to this motel, until they got into their room and he told Sam to go and take the first shower. Sam was also quiet on their way here and that worried Dean, Sam spent entirely too much time dwelling on things, especially the bad things. So here they were in their separate beds, clean but not really, lost in their own thoughts. Dean lay looking up at the ceiling, Sam should be asleep by now and Dean was waiting for the nightmare to start. Dean just hoped that his brother would get a few hours of much needed sleep before his dreams woke him. Dean closed his eyes and dozed lightly, his mind was tired and his body exhausted, but sleep would not find him until he was convinced that Sam was ok, and he was far from that. Dean's eyes snapped open at the first sign of distress from the sleeping man. Dean looked over at the clock.

"20 minutes, that has to be some kind of record, even for you, Sammy."

Sam began to moan and flail his arms around, Dean all but leapt from his bed and went to Sam's side. He didn't get too close though, Sam had hit him more than a few times during his nightmares.

"Sam!" Dean whispered harshly. "Sam, hey wake up!" But the sleeping Sam just ignored him and began to thrash around in the bed.

"No, Dean." Sam moaned just as Dean was about to make a grab for his brothers arms. "Dean. . . stop." The whispered plea made Dean fall to the floor in shock. Sam was having a nightmare about him, but in what capacity? What was Dean's dream self doing to him? Dean ran a hand through his hair, unsure of what to do next he climbed back onto his own bed and kept a watchful eye on his brother, waiting for him to wake up. He didn't have to wait long, Sam let out a frightened cry and sat bolt upright in his bed. Sam's hair was matted down and his sweat soaked tee shirt clung to his body. "Dean?" Sam said looking around sightlessly.

"I'm here, Sammy." Dean said as he moved slowly to his brothers side once more.

"No, he killed you." Sam mumbled. Dean took a closer look at his brother, the younger man's eyes were open, but Dean could swear he was still asleep.

"No, Sam. It's all right, I'm here." Dean laid his right hand on Sam's cheek and gently tried to coax him awake.

"Dean?" Sam said sleepily.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing on my bed?"

"You were having a nightmare."

"I was?"

"You don't remember?"

"No. . I. . Oh God, Dean, he killed you!"

"No, Sam. He didn't I'm ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty much."

Sam leaned into Dean's touch and reached his hand up to stroke Dean's out stretched arm. The soft flutter of Sam's fingers sent shivers down Dean's body and he knew that he should pull away and get back to his own bed right now. But Dean couldn't bring himself to move, so he stayed there, locked eyes with his brother and they sat in silence for a moment. Dean was suddenly overcome with the urge to spill his guts, he wanted to tell Sam just how many ways he was important to him, but as usual he couldn't find the words. So he just sat there looking into his brothers far too old looking eyes, not wanting to move away, but not wanting to stay this close in case he did something he couldn't take back. Sam just kept on stroking Dean's arm, each stroke getting harder and more forceful as if he was trying to reassure himself that Dean was real and not a dream image. Dean couldn't take it anymore, he tore his hand away from Sam, an act he regretted when he saw Sam's eyes cloud over with hurt and confusion. Dean forced his hands to remain in his lap as a mantra took hold in his mind.

'This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong.' The little voice in his head kept telling him. 'This is wrong. This is wrong.' Sam just sat there blinking and Dean wished that Sam would do something, move closer, push him away.

"Push me away, Sammy." Dean whispered, his voice pleading.

"Why?" Sam said so quietly that Dean wasn't even sure that he had heard him. Dean leaned closer and cautiously planted a light kiss on his brothers lips, he instantly pulled back when Sam's eyes widened in shock. Dean froze completely unsure of what to do now, Sam had just woken up and was still clearly half asleep, Dean had no right to take advantage.

"Shit, Sam." Dean said. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have done that." Dean made to move away, but Sam grabbed his arm in a bruising grip and pulled his brother fully onto the bed. They fell into a clumsy, fumbling kiss, each fighting for dominance over the other. Dean could feel Sam groping with the tie on his Sweatpants, he broke their kiss long enough to yank his brothers tee shirt off, almost ripping the flimsy fabric. As soon as the shirt was gone, Sam pulled Dean back to him, Sam once again fumbled with Dean's sweats but couldn't seem to coordinate himself. Dean slapped the hands away and dragged his own pants down. They fell together again, hands and lips, touching, tasting and pulling. Dean nipped at Sam's neck making causing him to moan, Dean relished the sound. They wrestled on the bed, their bodies tangled together, locked in with sweat and lust. Their kisses were hard and desperate, they pushed at each other, each trying to get on top. Sam grabbed hold of Dean's tee shirt and ripped it off.

"Dude, that was my favorite shirt!"

"You have, like, five in the same color!"

"That's not the point."

They broke away from each other, Sam held the remnants of Dean's shirt in his hand. Dean was breathing heavily, his mouth felt bruised from Sam's kisses.

"This isn't going to work." Sam said.

"What? why?" Dean's head was reeling, Sam couldn't do this to him, they couldn't start this and then just stop.

"One of us is going to have to take the lead. We can't both do it."

"Oh. . . right."

"So?"

"So, um. . . have you done this before? With a guy I mean."

"No. . You?"

"No."

"Do we even know what we are doing?"

"Do we ever, Sam? but, oh man, I have wanted this for. . "

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you never knew?"

"No, I never thought. ." Sam brought a finger up to Dean's lips, silencing him.

"That's half your problem." Dean pulled away and took Sam's hand in his.

"Sam, this is wrong." Dean searched his brothers face for some sign of hesitation, something that said Sam wasn't really sure about this. He saw only faith reflected in his brothers eyes.

"Then we will go to hell together. Now kiss me, Dean." Sam grabbed onto Dean's shoulders and pulled until the older man was lying on top of him. When standing Sam was a few inches taller, but lying down as they were, height wasn't even a factor. Dean found Sam's mouth seemed to meet him halfway, this kiss was tender and gently searching, Sam parted his lips to let Dean's tongue in. Dean loved the taste of Sam, it was everything that he had dared hoped it would be, he tasted salt, sweat and Blood.

"Ow!" Dean said, pulling away. "You bit me!" Sam just grinned up at him. Dean looked down at the man lying beneath him, hair mussed, lips red and puffy, mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Oops," Sam all but purred. "Guess I got a little carried away." Dean smiled and took hold of Sam's hips and pulled his unresisting shorts down, underneath Sam was rock hard. Dean flipped Sam over onto his stomach and began to play with the soft cheeks of Sam's ass. "Dean? You said you haven't done this before."

"Not with a guy I haven't"

"I'm not a woman, Dean."

"That is a fact I have not missed." Dean slowly and carefully slid a finger into Sam's hole, Sam wasn't expecting it and cried out. "Fuck! Sammy I'm sorry, did that hurt?"

"No, Dean it's ok." Dean had a sudden flashback to what the shifter had said to him.

"The shifter," Dean started. "He didn't. . .Did he?"

"Do you have to bring that up when you have your hand almost up my ass? Dean I'm fine and I want you in me fucking now!" Dean didn't need telling twice, he withdrew his finger from Sam, who groaned at the loss of contact, and ran to his bag. "What are you doing?" Sam asked as Dean rooted through his belongings.

"I don't want to hurt you." Dean said as he pulled out a tube of KY.

"I am not even going to ask." Dean just flashed a cheeky smile and jumped back onto the bed. He kissed down the length of Sam's back, paying close attention to the curve where his back met his buttocks. Dean's hands explored every part of his brother, one hand reached under to squeeze Sam's nipple, Sam groaned and tried to turn over, but the weight of Dean's body kept him pinned down. Dean drew back a little to give himself room to apply the lube, which he did liberally.

"Oh, fuck that's cold."

"Pussy."

"Oi, watch it."

"Bitch"

"Dick"

"And your point is?" Dean slipped one finger into Sam, and then another, Sam gasped. "You ok?"

"Fine, just don't stop." Dean inserted another finger and began to slowly twist. "Oh God!" Sam ground out as Dean pushed his fingers deeper, almost touching the prostate but not quite.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, but hurts. . . good." Dean pushed harder and reached round with his free hand to take hold of Sam's cock, he stroked the length of the shaft. "Oh, God Dean, please!"

"Please what, Sammy."

"Fuck me, Dean fuck me now!"

Dean twisted his fingers one more time before pulling them out, once more Sam bemoaned the loss of contact. Dean maneuvered himself so he was straddling Sam's legs, he spread Sam's cheeks to expose the lubed up hole.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, very."

Dean lined himself up and thrust in, Sam felt so wonderfully warm and tight around him. Dean closed his eyes and took hold of Sam's hips to balance himself as he moved in and out.

"Oh, Sam." Dean breathed. "You feel so fucking good." Sam let out a cry as Dean hit the prostate.

"Harder, Dean! Fuck me harder!"

Dean did as Sam asked and soon they were both moaning in unison as they reached orgasm. Dean felt all his blood rush down and it was with glorious lightheadedness and blurred vision he came. He withdrew from his brother and collapsed down beside him. He reached out a hand to make sure that Sam had finished, intending to make him if he hadn't, he felt satisfaction when he found that Sam had in fact finished well. Sam twisted round so he was laying on his back, his face turned so that it rested on Dean's shoulder.

"Wow." Sam said with a dreamy smile.

"Wow indeed."

"Dean, we should. ."

"If you are going to say we should talk about this, it can wait. we have time to figure this out."

"Well yeah, but I was going to say that we should shower, again."

 

FIN