Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date: December 24, 2005
    Fandom: Law & Order: Criminal Intent/Crime show
    Pairing: Bobby Goren/Mike Logan
    Rating: NC 17
    Summary: A reluctant volunteer, sex in a Santa suit and a wedding ceremony. Not necessarily in that order…
    Archive: WWOMB, others ask first, please. I'll most likely say yes.
    Disclaimers: Not mine, unfortunately. If they were, we'd be seeing a much different show relationship-wise. They belong to NBC and Dick Wolf, among others.. No infringement intended, no money is being made.
    Notes: This story was written for the slash advent calendar 2005. The stories this year were written to challenges and you need to know the challenge for this one: "Charity work. one reluctant volunteer, sex in a Santa suit and a wedding ceremony."
    Notes: Just like TV my forensic science is very weak and probably not overly realistic, time wise, anyhow. It's not a major point in the story….
    Submitted through the LawAndOrderSlash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,664
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,445