Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
226
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
801

Oh Crap!

Summary:

DISCLAIMER: Joss owns the characters
DISTRIBUTION: Anyone
SPOILERS: Season 4
CATEGORY: B/X
SUMMARY: Stuff Happens
FEEDBACK: I have a fragile ego, be nice.
Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Oh Crap!
by Nate

Xander looked up from the ground to all the concerned faces looking at him. Hovering above him he saw Buffy, Riley, Willow, Anya, and even Spike. The only thing going through his head as he saw the blood on his shirt was that he was going to die.

Before he died he was going to do it. The one thing he knew he must say before he left this life. He had to tell her.

"Buffy," he said.

She came closer and said, "hey Xand", the worry dripping from her voice.

"Buffy before I go, I have to tell you" Xander said.

"You're not going to die" she firmly stated.

"Buffy before I go I have to tell you that although I have loved other women, I have always been in love with you and I always will." Xander said even as the ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance.

As the EMT's checked him out he began to wonder how long he had left.

Then the EMT's told everyone that it was just a flesh wound and he would be fine.

Xander looked up at everyone, from the smirk on Willow and Spike's faces to the evil glares from Riley and Anya, to the growing smile on Buffy's face. He only had two words to say.

"Oh Crap!"

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Nate.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.