Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Alternate timeline, flashback, Cordelia story.
    Rating: R
    Summary: What happened to Cordelia the summer before Buffy came to town? What hidden trauma from those months made her into such a bitch? And what does this all have to do with transpossessing the Slayer Spirit back from Cordy to Buffy?? B3 #12 End of the Cordelia's crisis trilogy
    Disclaimer: This is original creative material copyright Chris Kenworthy, based on characters that he has no right to owned by someone else blah blah biddy blah...
    Distribution: Distribute anywhere you like, official site for the series is http://lavender.fortunecity.com/apocalypse/640/b3/
    Feedback: Yes! Yes!! Feedback, any feedback!! Please? ;-)
    Spoilers: Becoming 2.
    Author's note: Uh... well, you need to read the rest of the trilogy to understand how this fits in.
    (This is original creative material copyright Chris Kenworthy, based on characters that he has no right to owned by someone else blah blah biddy blah...)
    Author's note: To start with, everybody's still stuck in Limbo, including Kaliya, who's trying to bring old vampires back with the help of vampire-Giles and Ethan Rayne. Buffy and co have found the ghosts of some old friends- Giles, Jenny, Kendra and Jesse, but Mister Tojo's been imprisoned by a Horror.
    Previously in the "Cordelia's crisis" trilogy: Amy and the other witches she was working with showed up, Cordelia discovered Buffy and Xander making out and flew out of control, temper and witch-wise. Buffy stopped Witch-Cordelia with a dangerous grounding ritual, which made Cordelia the Slayer instead of Buffy, and Michelle tried to kill Buffy while she didn't have the Slayer strength, but Vampire-Giles talked her out of it, and Ghost-Giles came up with a way to return the Slayer powers to Buffy, with Willow and Xander's help.
    And now, here's something (almost) completely different!
    Submitted through the 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0 mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at 0oBuffyXanderFanfictiono0_2

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,800
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,071