Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    I have renamed this and added a sequil. I am posting as chapters to make it eaiser for readers to re-read if they would like.

    Fandom(s):The Sentinel
    Genre Slash
    Pairings/Characters: Blair,Dom/Jim,sub
    Rating: FRAO
    Warnings: Don/sub oral sex
    Acknowledgments: In answer to PEJA’s mid night kiss challenge
    Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, I am only keeping them alive in our hearts
    Okay, This caught my muse's eye and I had to write it or she would be nagging me without end.
    Sorry Peja, no H/c but there are some slashy sexy scenes.
    Summery: Jim and Blair have had a diffacult year. Their Sentinel/Guide relation ship will either find a new beginning or end on New Years Eve.
    This story has over 700 readers, I thought it would stop getting new readers after the 2006 New Year. Thank you for reading.
    Submitted through the Alpha_Blair, sentinel_fic, thesentinelgoesbdsm, TheSentinel_CrashingThruTheGlassCeiling and Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,791
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,822