Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website:MakeBelieve Archive and Beyond Canon Archive
    Permission to archive: Yeah sure, if I never said yes to you before then I won't mind knowing about it though
    Genre Slash all the way baby
    Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Ducky, hints of past Abby/Kate, Abby/MaiLee-my own character. Everyone is gay or at least Bi. They are happier that way, trust me!
    Rating: FRAO
    Summery: Tony has a lot of secrets, the major one being earth isn’t his original home. He is literally out of this world, but that is only *one* of his secrets. The other is that he plans to leave carrying his own special treasure...His and Gibbs’ baby...but the best laid plans often don’t go as you’d expect them to go...
    Disclaimer: I have no right to these characters, I'm just playing with them and I'll give them back in the morning. Honest! *eg*
    Feedback: Please, I know I don't deserve it but I would love it.
    *Notes: This is my own world, AU, Mpreg, very Sci-Fi. Kate is dead. After Twilight, but then goes into my own little world.
    **Important Note:Thank you Bobbie for taking the time to beta' this. You're beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for making this story so much better and willing to help me out. Any other mistakes found my dear readers are my fault...
    Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2, Gibbs_And_DiNozzo, Adventures_In_Slash and Makebelieve_YG mailing lists.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,828
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    16
    Kudos:
    25
    Bookmarks:
    14
    Hits:
    8,782