Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: The President is doing his best bratty James Dean impression, Josh is beating himself up over a mistake he made, CJ is spoiling for a fight and the entire West Wing staff are on edge as they decamp to the country to plan their re-election campaign. It falls to Leo to somehow make everything all right...
    Rating: NC17 for graphic M/M sex and spanking.
    Fandom: The West Wing
    Feedback: Yes please!!! The friendly variety is always welcomed
    Category: BDSM Slash.
    Keywords: Jed/Leo/Josh threesome. BDSM slash.
    Spoilers: Manchester
    Warning: ****Spanking and domination****
    Length: 154 KB. Also available as a plain text file.
    Author's Notes: This story hasn't been beta'd so all mistakes and Briticisms are mine. I really wrote it as a bit of spanky relief from the huge long epic that was Old Friends and didn't realise it would turn out so long in its own right It just seemed to me that Jed was doing a very good James Dean impression at the end of the episode Manchester (see pic from the ep above) and was particularly surly and in need of a good spanking And poor Josh meanwhile just couldn't give himself a break over the mistake he made on the tobacco issue. So, Leo *really* needed to step in and sort them both out...
    Posted: 12th February, 2003

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,216
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,357