Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: I don’t own anything. Just making this up along the way.
    Rating: Pg-13-R (I will tell you when) For angst, abuse, swearing, etc.
    Note: beginning I made it sound sad. I don’t know why, I just feel extremely sorry for Tom. But why else would he hate ALL muggles? You’ll know what I mean throughout the story. I really hope you stay with me through the whole thing. It was real hard to do, like all fanfics are. So please drop me a line, give me comments, flames, ideas and many more. I’m open to whatever you say, just be mature about it. I will give you a warning when I think it would be rated R, but it’s very unlikely. Thank you and Enjoy ~
    Submitted through the Harry_Potter_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,009
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    947