Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,111
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
7,435

Solardarity

Summary:

Pairing: Tim/Kon
Summary: If sunlight gives Superboy his powers, what might solar flares do? Tim, Kon's boyfriend, has a really fun time finding out.

Work Text:

Solardarity

***

In an episode of Static Shock (appropriately titled 'Sunspots') the occurrence of solar flares marked an increase in the powers of Bang Babies with heat and/or electricity based powers. If solar flares can have such an effect on the superpowers of mutants, then it can therefore be concluded that a hybrid clone whose superpowers are drawn from the sun might have a marked difference in his power 'surges'...

***

Tim secretly loves it when this happens. He'd never tell Kon-El that, however. It's only once or twice a year when the phenomenon is strong enough to affect Kon, but anymore often and Batman would probably start to suspect something about Robin's mysterious absences for 'family and/or school functions to maintain cover identity.' Kon, however, always ends up sleeping for about fifty-five hours straight afterward, and wakes up groggy, annoyed, and repentant (Clark gave Kon an unwarranted amount of responsibility lectures to appease his own guilt about not being there for Kon). Tim wishes Kon wouldn't get so upset about it. It's not as if he - and Kon, too, of course - doesn't enjoy himself. Tim's already come four times in the past hour and a half, which, considering he doesn't have a speedster's metabolism (or the Kyptonian equivalent of a solar aphrodisiac currently heightening his stamina beyond physical norms) 'Little Wing' should be down for the count. But with what Kon's doing to him with his TTK...teasing licks of force rippling across his whole body...inside him... Tim moans and clings tighter to Kon as he moves back and forth in him with sharp snaps of his hips. Kon bends down to lick the sweat off his lips with each inward thrust, giving him hard, messy kisses, and it's only a matter of time before he starts biting Tim's lips, nibbling on his neck, leaving bruises that will last for days and make him (want to be) hard every time he even thinks about what happened here. And Tim knows that this urge of Kon's will slack off in about four hours or so (giving him a severely needed chance to rest) but right now he's so hard, so wound up, that he can't even think beyond wanting, needing another orgasm. Arching his back, Tim wraps his legs tighter around Kon's waist, and shivers at the...hungry smile on Kon's face, kiss-swollen lips open around sharp teeth nibbling on his neck. Those red-ringed blue eyes glowing with the passionate fire of the sun... Literally. The first time this happened, when Kon had woken up, he'd looked at him, more scared than Tim had ever seen him - even more scared than when he'd found out about his other genetic donor - and the first words out of his mouth had been a pleading, terrified: "Please don't kill me." Four years and thirteen bouts of solar-induced sex sessions later, Tim knows he'd only try to maim Kon if he stops. He knows his body won't be able to keep up with Kon's - the mind is oh-so-very willing, but the flesh will grow permanently weak sometime around hour thirteen - but it'll still feel so good to be the focus of Kon's complete attention. Complete, utterly erotic attention. A wash of heat fills him as Kon groans through his climax. His own isn't far off, and his eyes clench shut on the sight of Kon's glazed expression, a husky purr rumbling in his ears as his orgasm hits him like a flood of sunlight through his entire nervous system. His breath is coming in fast pants. All Tim can hear is the pounding of his own heart in his ears. All he can feel is amazing... Tim's pliable and more than compliant when Kon flips him over onto his stomach and starts lapping his own cum out of him, like some kind of big cat. Kon-El even purrs when he's happy - which is often, when this happens. At first the oral attention is too much, his nerve endings sparkling with residual pleasure. Then it winds down to a warm hum throughout his entire body, making him pant with contented bliss. It's amazing, beyond belief what Kon can do to him at these times - when he isn't even coherent enough to talk! Finally, Kon stops licking him - it feels more like he's making love to him with his mouth - apparently having decided he's clean enough. Kon pulls on the backs of his calves, nudging him up onto his knees. Tim arches his back, his ass fitting snugly into the cradle of Kon's hips. Kon gives a purr of satisfaction as he nudges inside him once more. Tim's already so loose and relaxed from the first four times that there isn't even the usual initial burn of penetration. Before Tim knows it, Kon's inside him to the hilt once more, and he can't help but let out a throaty groan; his nerves are so sensitized, that even though he won't be able to come for at least another half an hour, it still feels so good that he doesn't care. So good...and he wants more. Bracing himself on the headboard of the bed, Tim shoves himself back on Kon's cock, moaning as the bulbous head strokes across his prostate. His limp cock twitches against his thigh and he whimpers at the not-quite-pain of it. Kon growls in his throat and starts biting his neck, causing Tim to let out a moan which coalesces in a strangled wail. This is Heaven...either that, or he has been grossly misinformed about Hell. As Tim shivers and shudders underneath the tempting, tough-yet-tender touch of his lover, he hopes it never stops being this good. And he hopes that Kon never develops an immunity to solar flares. With the small part of his mind that is still coherent, he also wonders if solar eclipses would have a similar effect on Kon-El as solar flares do. The moon completely cutting off the sun's light, then bringing it back brighter than before, almost making it 'flare' up... There's one scheduled to happen next month over Africa, and Tim was pretty sure he could convince Oracle to send him and Kon instead of Black Canary on that information retrieval mission in Tanzania... He's really looking forward to finding out.