Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
541
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,630

Mistletoe Dreams

Summary:

Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre: pre-slash
Pairing/Characters:G/D
Rating:PG
Summary:sappy drabble involving mistletoe
Warnings:sappy to the x-treme
Notes: written in 15 minutes (badfic)
Acknowledgments:My muse
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash mailing list. This list can no longer approve new members posts, please join us at NavyNCISslash2

Work Text:

Mistletoe Dreams
by Belladonna

The mistletoe looked incongruous over Tony's sleeping form as he curled up on the ridiculously small couch.

DiNozzo wasn't as strong as he thought he was, Gibbs brooded. He stood there looking down at the sleeping Agent, still a little spooked at how pale he was. Y pestis, working like a dog, Cait dying, it all had taken a toll on the younger man and he wasn't bouncing back as well as he or Ducky would like.

Furtively he glanced around Ducky's parlor, but everyone had adjourned to the dining room, sounds of merriment making him smile. The team was indoctrinating Ziva into the tradition of getting snockered for Christmas on Ducky's and his mother's eggnog.

Gibbs knelt carefully down and pressed a kiss to the sleeping man's lips, thinking to indulge in the forbidden, thinking that Tony would never know, only to have his heart race as Tony murmured, "Mm, nice Boss," and blink his hazel eyes open to stare sleepily at him.

"Mistletoe," Gibbs said dumbly.

Tony looked at him seriously. "Ah, I wondered what had happened to my gruff, technophobic, caffeine addicted boss. You're not him, you're a figment of my imagination."

Gibbs tilted his head slightly, his blue eyes twinkling. This was better than he'd hoped. "You imagine me?"

Firmly convinced it was a dream, Tony nodded. "All of the time. You and me, being together, and stuff."

Raising an eyebrow, Gibbs pressed on, his heart beating so hard that he thought that Ducky could probably hear it in the other room by now. "What kind of stuff, DiNozzo?"

Tony shook his head, smiling mysteriously. "You already know."

Gibbs leaned forward again and kissed Tony hungrily, letting his tongue demand entrance, tasting Tony's moan. He pulled back, panting slightly. "Something like that?"

One of Ducky's Corgi's chose that moment to jump on the couch and demand attention, and Tony's eyes widened in shock. "I never dreamed about Ducky's dogs!"

Brushing another kiss over Tony's irresistable lips, Gibbs indulged for a moment before pulling back. "I'm not a dream, Tony. What do you say we take you home? You need your rest."

Abruptly awake, with his dreams within his grasp, Tony stared. "Really? I mean, I don't just want to rest..."

Gibbs held out his hand and pulled Tony to his feet and pulled him close, their eyes almost level with each others, the younger man's hazel eyes wide and wary. "We can negotiate, okay?" and he leaned forward and was met with another kiss.

Ducky came to the door and smiled as he caught the two men kiss quickly. "Are you taking Anthony home?" he asked and chuckled as they jerked apart.

Gibbs rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I"m taking him home. He needs rest."

"I'll let the others know. And be sure to get some rest in there somewhere," Ducky ordered cheerfully before heading back to the dining room.

Tony touched Gibbs face with gentle fingers. "I'm really not dreaming?"

Gibbs leaned into touch and smiled. "Not a dream."

"Good," Tony said with satisfaction.

end