Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
766
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
6
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,758

Changing Lives Brings Love

Summary:

Xander and Angel switch bodies and realize some things about the other.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Author: Jeremy Denton (JDenton84)
Pairing: Angel/Xander
Email: Jdenton84personal@yahoo.com

Rating: PG-13 (adult language)
Summary: Xander and Angel switch bodies and realize some things about the other.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters within this story. I just borrowed them for a while. I wrote it to entertain. No copyright infringement was intended in the writing of this work of fiction.

x_x_x_x




"Oh, my head," Xander thought as he woke. "Woe, where am I?"
He looked around at the room and within seconds, he knew where he was.
"Why am I in Angel’s bedroom?" he thought to himself as he looked and felt the crushed red velvet under on his body.
That’s when he climbed out of the bed.
He looked around for his clothes but didn’t see them.
He also noticed he was a lot taller than normal.


He still hadn’t realized that it wasn’t his body he was in.
Something did, however, click when he looked in the mirror and no one looked back.
That’s when he touched his face and felt what he knew was Angel. He had been staring at him enough over the years to know the feel.
"Oh God, this means Angel’s in my body? Oh no!"

x_x_x_x


"Damn, Xander. Where did all these bruises come from?" Angel said, looking in the mirror, actually seeing a reflection even if it wasn’t his own.


Angel knew quickly that he was in Xander’s room for he had been there on more than one occasion. Xander never knew of course but Angel had snuck into his room every now and then and would watch him sleep.

He never noticed all of the cuts and bruises on his body until now.
"Xander, are you up yet, boy?" His dad yelled out in the hallway outside his door and then busted in.
"Good, now get the hell over here and take you punishment," his dad said, holding a belt in his hand.
It was at that moment that Angel knew where the cuts and bruises had come from.
"I said get over and take your punishment," he said, coming towards Angel.
Angel felt the anger rising within him, within Xander’s body. Then something totally unexpected happened.
Xander’s face morphed into a vampire.
"What the hell? What are you?" his dad said, scared.


"I’m your worst nightmare," he said, knocking out Xander’s dad and then after throwing on some clothes, he jumped out the window and headed for the mansion.

Apparently he was still a vampire but with Xander’s body, could go out in the sun.
"Don’t worry Xander. He won’t hurt you again," Angel said to himself as he headed to the mansion.

x_x_x_x


"God, I hope he doesn’t run into my dad," Xander said aloud, pacing in the living room of Angel’s mansion, in Angel’s body wearing Angel’s black leather pants and a white wifebeater.


"I did," Angel said from the doorway. "Don’t worry. He won’t hurt you anymore."
"Oh Angel, you didn’t hurt him did you?"
"I just knocked him out. Wow, you look good."
"What can I say, I know what I like to see you in," Xander said and regretted it just as fast.
"Xan, when I saw all the bruises and cuts, my anger just rose and when ‘Daddy’ came in with that belt, I couldn’t take it anymore. I let someone hurt the person that I care for. I changed Xander. Your face changed vampire and I punched him out."
"Great. Thanks a lot Angel. Now how am I supposed to go home?"
"You’re not. Xan, I want you to stay with me. Stay here with me. No one deserves to have to live through what you did."
"Thanks Angel," he said, moving over and placing his lips on Angel’s and they both closed their eyes.
It was that kiss, that connection, which was needed to turn them back.
When they opened their eyes, they were back in their own bodies.


"You’re welcome, Xan."
"Xan, I like that."

x_x_x_x


As Angel and Xander stood in the mansion, kissing, Willow stood in the library.
"They’re back in their own bodies now," Willow said.
"So they kissed then?" Cordy and Buffy asked.
"Yep. That was the only way that the spell to be broken.
They stood and looked through the small glass orb that showed Angel and Xander standing in the mansion, still holding one another.
That’s when Xander and Angel looked strait at them and spoke together," Thanks for the help, Will."


Willow was kind of shocked but just smiled.
THE END

REMEMBER: FEEDBACK IS LOVE!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jeremy Denton.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.