Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
780
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,566

Hell Hath No Fury Like Xander Scorned

Summary:

When Angel's kids are kidnapped, Xander is the one to get them back.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Email: jdenton84personal@yahoo.com

Pairing: Angel/Xander

Rating: R (violence, adult language)

Warning: Character Death, but neither of the boys.


Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. I just borrowed them for a little while. Just wanted to entertain some of my friends. Thanks for not sueing. No copyright infringment was intended in the writing of this story.


---------------------------------------------

Xander stood on the catwalk, looking down at Darla and Drusila walked behind an abandoned wharehouse, Angel's car was getting close to the wharehouse but this wasn't Angel's fight. Yes, Darla and Drusila had kidnapped Angel's kids, but Xander was going to be the one to get them back. Xander loved Angel more than Angel knew and even though Xander hadn't the courage to tell him, he was going to show him, tonight.


Xander jumped down from the catwalk and ran past Angel's car. He had been staking out the situation for a few days and knew that Darla and Dru didn't work with others. It was just the two of them and they lived in the a run down apartment behind the abandoned wharehouse.


"XANDER?" he heard Angel scream as he ran past, a sword Angel himself given him.

It was no use though, Xander was past him and gone in a flash, disappearing into the dark alley after the two kidnappers.

Xander stood and watched from the dark as the two interacted with the kids as if they were their own. Rage flared within Xander and then a hand touched his shoulder. With the sword he carried in his hand, he turned and was about to behead whoever was there.


"Woe, woe, Xan. It's me," Angel whispered.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one to ask you that. These are my kids, Xan, I should be the one to kill their kidnappers," he said with a smile.

"Okay, but let's do this together. I'll go in first. They wouldn't expect me. They would expect you. Wait for my signal."


Xander readied his sword and kicked in the door.

"What are you doing here mortal?" Darla asked, her vampire form coming to the surface. "Is that sword supposed to scare us?"

"I'm here to bring Jill and Alex back their father."

"Why would you do that for him? What has he ever done for you?"

He knew Angel was listening and this was his chance to tell him how he felt.


"I am doing this because I love those kids and I love their daddy more than he could imagine. But most of all, I hate and vow to destroy anyone who hurts him or his children."

X_X_X


Angel stood in the dark, shocked and amazed. Then Angel heard fighting and knew that Xander was starting to do as he vowed. What really surprised Angel was that a few minutes later, Xander walked out the door with Jill and Alex in his arms and they had their eyes closed and the sword was through his belt.

"Guess I didn't need the help but I wouldn't go in there. I had to have the kids close their eyes."

Xander was cut off by Angel's lips on his.


"I do love you Angel," Xander said. "And I love these beautiful children."

"I love you too but why didn't you ever tell me how you felt?" Angel said, taking Alex from Xander's arms but Xander kept a hold of Jill.


They put their free arms around the other and walked out to the car. The kids were tired from the rough day that they had so the just fell right to sleep in the back seat of the car.

"Angel, I never told you because I didn't know how you felt about me. But I vowed to protect you and your kids like a lover and father would."

"Well, don't you underestimate how much I love you from now on. Xander, would you do something for me, please."


"Anything."

"Move in with me. Help me raise these kids."

"I would love to Angel. Thank you."

"Xander, exactly how did you jump off that catwalk like that?"

"Well, actually, I aint all that alive anymore."


"You mean..."

"Yep, I'm a vamp. Spike did it for me. I told him that I wanted to be able to protect you forever and he abliged and Wills put my soul back. I know that you probably don't like the thought of Spike turning me but who else was I supposed to ask? I just wanted to be able to protect you. I love you Angel."


"I understand and Xander, I love you too," he said pulling Xander to his side.



THE END

REMEMBER: FEEDBACK IS LOVE!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jeremy Denton.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.