Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,822
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,804

Under the tree

Summary:

Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes to WWOMB, anybody else, please ask first.
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs
Rating: FRT 17/MA
Summary: Christmas eve night and all through the house etc.
Warnings: Rated for graphic MM sex (yeah, I'm in a smutty mood today)
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Notes: Since the last date for posting by snail mail has passed, this is part of FatCat's Christmas present.
Submitted through the NavyNCISslash, NavyNCISslash2, gibbsanddinozzo and Gibbs_And_DiNozzo mailing lists.

Work Text:

Under the tree
by Ceindreadh

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for Tony DiNozzo, who was rapidly discovering that tinsel was very very ticklish...especially on certain parts of his anatomy.

---------------------

A few hours earlier.

"Merry Christmas, Jethro," Tony had whispered in his lover's ear, following the words with a trail of kisses that started on Gibbs's forehead and covered every inch of his face before ending up on his lips. The lips parted to allow Tony's tongue to enter, seeking out the pleasures within.

Tony shifted position astride Gibbs, trying not to lose the lip to lip contact as he unbuttoned his own shirt and tossed it to one side. Gibbs was less suitably dressed however, and Tony had to pull away slightly so as to give enough room to pull Gibbs's sweater over his head.

The remaining few items of clothing between them were quickly shed, and Tony resumed his lip led journey around Gibbs's body, working his way down the finely toned chest until he reached his intended target...and then he moved on down Gibbs's legs, ignoring the erection that was just waiting to be touched.

"DiNozzo," growled Gibbs.

"Oops, did I miss a spot, Boss?" Tony grinned as lightly stroked the inside of Gibbs's thigh.

"Tony!" Gibbs's growl turned into a gasp as Tony's lips fastened themselves around his cock.

Tony flicked his tongue along the flesh imprisoned in his mouth and had to stop himself from grinning at the way Gibbs's hands tightened on the sheets beneath him. It always amused him that the mighty Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the fearsome N.C.I.S. agent could be reduced to a quivering mass by just a few kisses and caresses in all the right places. And Tony knew of all those places. He knew Gibbs's body almost as well as he knew his own. Gibbs was like a finely tuned instrument in the hands of a master musician, and Tony was well versed at bringing him to a crescendo.

Gibbs cried out Tony's name as he exploded into his mouth. But that was only the beginning. After a five-minute breather while Tony cleaned up, it was time for his magic hands to do their work again. This time it was Tony's well-lubed ass that was the recipient of Gibbs's cock. Gibbs lay back and held Tony's hands to give him balance, as the younger agent slowly lowered himself.

"Easy there," said Gibbs, as Tony positioned himself carefully.

"Trust me, Jethro, I know what I'm doing," Tony grinned cheekily, before sucking in his breath slightly as he lowered himself a bit further. He groaned in pleasure as he was filled completely.

"Tony?"

"I'm good, I'm good," gasped Tony, as he rocked slightly back and forth.

"You're more than good, you're fantastic."

"That...that too!" Tony's eyes were half closed, but he forced them opening, wanting to see Gibbs's pleasure as well as feel it. "Oh yeah baby, that's hitting the spot all right!"

Pinned beneath Tony, Gibbs was still able to thrust slightly. His breath started coming faster and faster.

"Oh yeah Gibbs, fuck me baby, fuck me hard." Tony rocked himself in time with Gibbs's thrusts. He let go of one of Gibbs's hands and started stroking himself. "Yeah, come on big boy, harder!"

Gibbs's free hand joined Tony's, alternately stroking and squeezing. Tony's voice gave out and all that could be heard were grunts and sighs of pleasure. He felt Gibbs come inside of him and a few seconds later he joined him in orgasm, falling limply across his lover, exhausted but happy.

----------------------

A quick clean with a damp washcloth, and Tony nestled into Gibbs's waiting arms. They spooned together; Gibbs's chin resting comfortably on Tony's shoulder, his arm snaking around Tony's waist. "G'night Jethro," said Tony, faking a loud yawn.

"Night," mumbled Gibbs, his yawn the real thing.

Tony glanced at the luminous dial of the clock on the bedside table. Perfect. Another hour or so and Gibbs would be sleeping soundly and he could get down to business.

---------------------------

Tony held his breath as he slowly maneuvered his way out of Gibbs's hold. He carefully slid a pillow into the gap left by his departure, watching in amusement as Gibbs sniffed it in his sleep, and then, obviously reassured by the scent, cuddled up with it.

"Maybe I should have gotten him a me shaped pillow," thought Tony with a grin as he pulled on a robe before quietly making his way downstairs.

He knew he shouldn't have left his present wrapping until the last minute, but it had taken him a lot longer to track down Gibbs's gift than he had anticipated. Then they'd been busy trying to clear up their case load before Christmas, and of course there'd been the N.C.I.S. office party, and what with one thing and another, now was the first chance Tony had had to wrap and label Gibbs's gift.

It had taken a lot of time and effort, but Tony had managed to acquire an antique set of woodworking tools. Not the type that would be used for making big stuff like the boat, but a little set, more designed for ornamental carving. It had been kept hidden in Tony's desk for a week before he'd snuck it into the house that evening in his backpack. Not that there had been any great need to hide it, Tony thought with amusement as he carefully started wrapping. Unlike him, Gibbs wasn't the type to go snooping in other people's belongings. Not unless they were a suspect. But still, half the fun of Christmas presents was making sure that other people didn't find out what they were getting until Christmas day.

Of course the other half of the fun thought Tony as he carefully placed the wrapped present in the pile, was trying to find out what *he* was getting before Christmas day. He looked at the clock. It was still early. He could have a quick look and be back upstairs before Gibbs woke up, no problem.

The only problem was, Tony didn't seem to be able to *find* the present. He knew that Gibbs had gotten him something, and he figured that Gibbs would have it all wrapped well in advance, but so far all his efforts at locating it had proved in vain. But a good hunt through all the cupboards and drawers and still there was no sign of anything bearing Tony's name.

Tony wasn't worried...well not really. "You know me too well, Boss," Tony grinned.
He was about to close the door on the broom cupboard when the half empty box of Christmas decorations caught his eye and an idea started forming in his mind. "I think Gibbs deserves an extra present this year...he's been a very good boy!"

--------------------------

Another few hours earlier.

"Ho ho ho," went the electronic Santa figurine at the N.C.I.S. staff party. "Merry Christmas. I hope you've all been good boys and girls this year! Ho ho ho!"

"Maybe it's just the egg nog, but don't you think that Santa's kind of hot?" asked Abby, her head tilted to one side as she watched the electronic Santa wave his arms about.

"I think you've had enough Abby," said Tim.

"No really, I mean, maybe it's the silver hair or the beard or something, but I could really dig him. I bet Mrs. Clause is one lucky lady."

Tim shook his head, "I doubt that," he said in a serious tone, "I mean, doesn't Santa only come once a year?"

A few feet away, Ziva was unwrapping her present from the Secret Santa pile.
"Knife safety and usage for beginners," she read from the book in her hand. "Oh very funny." Her eyes fell on Tony who was standing a few feet away. "Was this from you?" She waved the book threateningly at him.

"Who me?" Tony's eyes were wide with innocence. "Look at the label, Ziva. Doesn't that look like Jimmy Palmer's writing to you?"

Ziva's eyes narrowed. "I think I shall have to have a word with Mr. Palmer," she hissed, before stalking off.

Tony wiped a mock bead of sweat from his brow, "Whew, dodged that one nicely." It hadn't exactly been a lie. He had deliberately tried to copy Jimmy's writing so as to throw Ziva off the scent, but it had been worth the effort to see the look on her face when she'd opened the package. And he was sure that Ziva wouldn't hurt Jimmy...well, not until the party was over at least. Grabbing a glass of eggnog, Tony went and mingled a bit, working his way through the crowd finally joining Tim over where Ducky was now unwrapping what proved to be a bottle of Napoleon brandy.

"Whoa!" said Tony. "Nice stuff Ducky." In a lower voice he whispered in Tim's ear, "Hey, I thought there was a price limit on these gifts. Way to make the rest of us look bad, Probie!"

Tim shook his head, "That's not my gift, I got him the musical bow tie that plays "Scotland the brave" on bagpipes."

"Hmm," Tony looked back at Ducky who was reading a card that had been attached to the bottle. Tony couldn't quite see what was on it, but it looked like a phone number. So he wasn't really surprised when a few minutes later Ducky excused himself and left the group.

All in all it wasn't a bad party, Tony thought to himself a little while later. Of course as far as he and Gibbs were concerned, the *real* party wouldn't start until later and there'd be only two attendees.

Noticing Gibbs at the far side of the room, Tony set off to join him. He weaved his way past other revelers, noticing as he did that neither Ziva nor Jimmy seemed to be among them.
"Uh-oh," thought Tony, a twinge of guilt hitting him. "Can't let the kid take the flak for me." Changing course, he joined Abby who was swaying in time to the Santa figure. "Hey Abs, you seen Ziva around?"

"Um, I think she went that away." Abby pointed towards the door. "Said something about killing somebody...or something...the usual crap."

"Oh crap. Thanks Abs." Tony tweaked her ponytail and narrowly dodged a slap from her as he hurried towards the door. He was only a few feet away when it burst open and a slightly disheveled looking Ziva walked in.

Tony opened his mouth to say something, but his jaw dropped as he saw an equally disheveled Jimmy follow Ziva back into the room. Tony recognized the _expression on Jimmy's face...it was the same _expression he frequently had the morning after a night with Gibbs...the sort of smugly self satisfied look of a cat that's got the cream, mixed in with an air of disbelief that this cat had been lucky enough to get the cream in the first place.

"Were you looking for me, Tony?" asked Ziva.

"Um, no, just wondering whether you were enjoying yourself, this being your first N.C.I.S. party and all."

"Oh I am having an enjoyable time. A *most* enjoyable time." The blush that spread over Jimmy's face left Tony in no doubt what Ziva was referring to and he beat a hasty retreat.

He resumed his journey towards Gibbs, passing Ducky along the way. Tony waved a greeting to the M.E., but Ducky was busy whispering softly into his phone, and the smile on his face said he was better left undisturbed, "Happy Christmas, Tovarish" was all Tony managed to catch as he moved on past.

Finally he managed to make his way over to Gibbs. "Great party, eh Boss?" he said, as he watched the other revelers.

Gibbs shrugged. "Getting a little bit crowded for my liking."

"See, now you're showing your age...yeouch!" Tony didn't really need to yelp, the swat had been so gentle, but he knew that Gibbs enjoyed it. "Think we should go somewhere a bit more...exclusive?"

"Oh yeah."

Tony knocked back his eggnog. "What are we waiting for then." He strolled off, but not before calling back, "Oh yeah, thanks for the Secret Santa present." He stroked his belt, which was now proudly sporting a brand new hand carved wooden buckle cover with his initials prominently displayed. Less prominently displayed was a discreet carving of a sprig of mistletoe and Tony just knew he was going to get kissed under it before the night was over.

--------------------------------

Back in the present, Tony was discovering that tinsel was a lot more ticklish than he had expected...especially when wound around bare skin. "Okay, of all the dumb ideas you've had, DiNozzo," he told himself, "This has got be at least the sixth." He had figured that it'd be a cute idea to wrap himself up in tinsel, maybe hang a few baubles in strategic places, and then wake up Gibbs so he could be 'unwrapped'. But the tinsel had other ideas and was starting to make him itch a bit as well.

"To hell with it," he muttered under his breath as he started pulling at the tinsel. But then he discovered yet another annoying property of tinsel...it tended to get knotted, very very easily. "Shit, shit, shit," groaned Tony as he tried to tease out the knots. But the more he pulled and the more frustrated he got, the tighter the knots seemed to become. A knife would have done the trick in a flash, but Tony's knife was with his clothing and currently decorating the floor of Gibbs's bedroom.

"Agh," groaned Tony as he pulled at the tinsel but only succeeded in tangling himself even more. "Ah well," he thought, his natural optimism resurfacing. "At least I hadn't got as far as decorating 'little Tony'."

"What the hell, DiNozzo?"

Tony looked up from his position on the floor to see Gibbs standing over him. "Ah, uh, Merry Christmas Boss, like to open a present?"

Gibbs leaned down and pulled Tony to his feet, "Well normally I'd be just too happy to unwrap you, but see in my family, we don't open the presents until after the Christmas dinner."

"Didn't your parents allow you to open a present on Christmas Eve, you know, if you were a very, very good boy." He rubbed up against Gibbs's robe.

Gibbs grinned as he held Tony at arms length. "Yeah, but I thought I'd already had one present last night?"

"Ah, but that was only part one," Tony leaned in kissed Gibbs, softly. "There's another three hundred and sixty four parts of that present to come."

Gibbs let Tony kiss him for a few seconds before saying, "Well, when you put it like that, I guess I could open just one more present. But first, I think you should open one of yours."

Tony reached for Gibbs's robe, only to have his hands slapped away.

"That's not where your present is."

"Well it's not under the tree, because I've already checked."

"The present's not under the tree...but the tree *is* under the present..."

Tony looked up at the ceiling in puzzlement and then back at Gibbs.

Gibbs just smiled and pulled open his desk drawer. The drawer that he kept his private papers in and where Tony hadn't even considered an option during his earlier search. Gibbs pulled out an envelope and handed it to Tony.

"It's a deed I had my lawyer draw up. Transfers the house into our joint names. All it needs is your signature...if you want it..." Gibbs looked at Tony, looking unsure and almost nervous than Tony had ever seen him. "I love you Tony, all that I have I want it to be yours as well...but only if you want it too."

Tony's response was to wrap his arms around Gibbs, pulling him close and kissing him more thoroughly than he'd ever been kissed before. When they finally pulled apart, both men were gasping for breath.

Gibbs was the first one to speak, "I take it that's a yes, then?"

And it was.

The End