Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Malcolm in the Middle
    Pairing: Stanley/Francis
    Rating: NC-17 for m/m interaction.
    Spoilers: "Malcolm Babysits"
    Disclaimer: So, you see, I'm a slash writer which means I write erotic stories about other people's characters. That means that, no matter how many stars I wish upon, I don't own them.
    Archiving: Rare Slash Archive, WWOMB, my webpage, anyone else should ask.
    Summary: Stanley meets out a punishment.
    WARNING: They're underage. There's also some not so explicit BDSM here. If that's not your thing, you shouldn't read this.
    Author's Note: I didn't want to write this (I really wanted somebody else to write it), but then we had this six hour Di-Phi meeting from hell, and I didn't have any other ideas to work on, so I wrote it.
    Feedback: Send it all to rsadelle@... and tell me whether or not I should try to finish those bondage pieces I've started. Submitted through the YoungLoveFic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    679
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,518