Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Scorpion/Subzero (The younger brother, not the older from MK1.)
    Rating: NC-17 For *Graphic* scenes, and language. Squick warning, death fic.
    Disclaimer: These Characters are not mine, they belong to their creators. I'm only borrowing them for this fic.
    Archive: Sure, just lemme know where it's going.
    Summary: Two mysterious men meet in a small dark room, in an unknown place. Who are they? What are they there for? This is not their first like meeting. . . This story tells of the real reason Subzero murders' Scorpion in the MK time-line. It also reveals why Scorpion later pledges to guard and protect his murderer's younger sibling. It's an AU fic, which explains the major OOC'ness. Scorpion meets the younger Subzero, and they are of opposing clans, but they fall in love. Scorpion seduces Subzero and takes his virginity. The whole thing is discovered and Subzero hunts Scorpion down to avenge his young brother's supposedly stolen honor.
    Warning: This is a Yaoi/Slash fic. If you don't like this sort of stuff, then why are you reading this? Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Also major angst warning, this is a death fic.
    Submitted through the Mortal Kombat Fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,791
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    26
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    5,421