Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    IMPT Warning: Slash. Johnny/Rayden. R for a not-quite-graphic scene.
    Also, *I haven't seen the second Mortal Kombat or the tv series*, and I have no intention of ever doing so. So this fic agrees with the first movie, but pays no attention to anything that happened in the second.
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters herein, or even the idea of Mortal Kombat. I just take the boys on vacations. Please don't sue - I have no money.
    Author's Note: Well, this is another plot bunny that attacked in the night. After I wrote *Kombat* Johnny and Rayden just wouldn't leave me alone. They wanted a first time fic of their own. I was considering it this afternoon, and when I got home Mortal Kombat was on TV. I took it as a sign and wrote the fic. So here it is.
    Summary: 7 months after Mortal Kombat, Rayden comes to Johnny with an offer.
    Submitted through the Mortal Kombat Fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,825
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,390