Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    125readers...What a happy surprise.
    Thank you for the comments. Comments help other readers find good stories.


    This Fic will explore vampire/human relationships. It will include het,slash,threesome,BDSM,punishment,hurt/comfort.

    If you want to read Slash and naughty, grafic, SEX Dont miss pt2 ch 9 Spike claims his adopted child.

    This Header applies to the Series as a whole.
    PT 1 is graphic Het
    PT2 is graphic Slash with a bit of Het (mostly implyed)
    PT3 is a threesome.
    This Fic takes place about 75 years in the future. All vampires are registered and are employed in the health field. This story is told mostly from Spikes point of View and is a Spike centered story. Spike’s un-life is about to change as he finds that a soul moves in a circle.
    Don't get discouraged with the het. There is lots of slashy goodness further on. It you want to skip the het and miss Spike killing the hunter demon just scroll down to the pre-slash synopsis and read from there.
    Please leave FB.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    46,140
    Chapters:
    38/38
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    21
    Hits:
    12,904