Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-11-22
Words:
2,809
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,027

Never Fade: A New Life

Summary:

"Humans are such fragile things," Tyrant said quietly, "Yet, they have strong spirits."
BtVS x-over with Original 'Verse. Part of my 'Never Fade' series.

Chapter 1: Wolf King

Chapter Text

Never Fade: A New Life
Chapter 1: Wolf King
Rating: 18 (for little gore, and blood)
Warnings: gore, blood (not too graphic)
Pairings/Characters: Tyrant (original character)
A/n: none

 

His wolves found some unsuspecting creature again. It sounded like they found something that was on its very last legs. That or it could be a human. Well, he best check.

Tyrant, King of all Wolvesâ€"be they natural, supernatural, or wolf-kinâ€"all bowed to him, howled out his own cry. It was an order to not attack; to wait until he arrives. After his howl, Tyrant sent his powerful 10'1" body hurling thru the dense forest. He was in his true, natural form. He was an anthropomorphic wolf. His fur was a cobalt blue. Fur was thick around his throat and neck, almost like a mane. It covered his heavily muscular body (not body builder muscles); his fur was not as coarse as it appeared, it was almost had a silky or velvety feel. On his chest was red fur in the shape of roughly made crown.

His head was broad, as well as his muzzle. His ears were large, triangular and arched with small tuffs of red fur at the tips. He had dark crimson eyes that seem to peer into a person's very soul.

He wore a black jean vest, with it open. It had a red crown on the back, almost like the one on his chest. His shorts were black and ripped. They were stretched and well worn. The shorts also had a snap open hole for his long, eight and a half feet, bushy tail, which had the same red tip fur on the end.

It didn't take long for the Wolf King to reach his wolves. Hardly out of breath, Tyrant walked calmly into the circle of fur and fangs. What he found shocked him. None of his wolves... not even his werewolves could have done this. Never had he seen such damage.

There lay, in the circle of wolves, a mortally injured human. A male human, he was hardly recognizable with the amount of injuries on him. It was quite surprising that he was still breathing.

The left half of the human's face was just about torn completely off. Blood and bone was what was left of half his face. He had no left eye. His nose was gone. A great gaping hole was oozing blood out of the right side of his neck. His chest was a complete mess of broken bone and flesh; it was like something took a mallet to his chest. His right arm was missing and all that was left of it was a bloody torn stub at the shoulder. His right leg looked broken, while his left, like his arm, was nothing but a bloody stub torn at the knee.

"What a mess," Tyrant rumbled in quiet horror, staring at the bloody and fatally wounded human.

Slowly, he crouched down next to the pitiful site. To his amazement, the man gasped and slowly opened his one and only eye. Pain-filled, glazed over mink brown eye met compassionate, pitying crimson eyes of the Wolf King. Then that one eye closed.

The human was still breathing; although, each breath taken was clearly a struggle and painful. "Niiiccccceeee..... p...p...pupppppyyyy..." he groaned,

"Heh... humans... So fragile in body..." Tyrant growled in awe, "Yet, so strong in spirit and will to live!!!"

Tyrant knew then that he couldn't let the human die. Not after the human fighting this long to stay a live in such a dire state. Carefully, Tyrant eased the severely injured man into his massive, furry arms. Barking out orders to his wolves as his ran to the home caves. He carried the precious cargo as gently as he could over the rough grounds.

His orders: clear the way to the center cavern, gather all the wolves, and fetch Seth.