Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,974
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,317

Secrets Revealed

Summary:

Status: completed
Rating: FRAO for lots of sex
Pairing: J/B
Date: 11/14/2005
Disclaimer: Jim and Blair belong to Paramount & Pet Fly Productions and this was written purely for enjoyment and entertainment.
I love Blair bottom stories it just pushes a major button for me. So here is my attempt at a totally bottom Blair. I hope you enjoy it.
Submitted through the SenseXangst mailing list.

Work Text:

Secrets Revealed
by Lvblair

Blair was antsy. He really needed something tonight. He could never tell Jim, he just couldn't it would be the end of their relationship. Their relationship was still so new he had only been living with Jim a few months and if he found out about this Jim would toss him out on his ass for sure. He wished Jim would do something else with his ass but that was wishful thinking he knew Jim was straight but the man had a body with big muscles that made Blair drool. He would love to be withering underneath that big body as Jim thrust in to him. Blair shivered, enough he thought as he picked up his phone and stopped then hung up. He thought for a moment then figured what the hell he really needed relief tonight it's been such a long time since he really let go.

He picked up and dialed, "Hey Mike its Blair how you doing man?"

"Blair damn man I can't believe it's you it's been such a long time since I've heard from you. Things are great here; you know as a matter a fact its funny you should call. It must be fate or something but we are having a get together tonight with a few new faces and we were looking for a star attraction you wouldn't be interested in joining in? You know being the center of attention you were always so good at it."

Blair shivered and smiled this was just what he needed, "as a matter of fact that is the reason I'm calling I really need something tonight man it's been along time since I really let myself go and if I don't get something soon I'm gonna freak know what I mean man?"

"Loud and clear bro, loud and clear we are getting together tonight at my place at 8:30 I'm glad you are joining in you were always the best it will be good to be with you again. You do remember where it is?"

"Yea I remember well Mike, I remember well. Thanks I'm so looking forward to this. I'll see you tonight."

Blair hung up with a smile this was going to be so good. He was almost finished here at the university and he didn't have to go to the station today Jim said there was nothing really to do since they finished most of the paper work yesterday since there wasn't that much of it they finished it quickly there was just a few things left. Jim told him he had the day to himself well he would have to call Jim and tell him he had a date and not to wait up for him. Blair jumped as his phone rang.

"Sandburg."

"Hey Chief, it's me I just wanted to call you and let you know I don't know what time I'm getting in tonight I have plans for tonight and I will be very late so don't wait up okay oh and don't hold dinner. I went home for lunch and I changed and am ready to leave from the station later."

Blair smiled things were really going his way he wouldn't have to worry about waking Jim tonight.that is if he even got home tonight.

"Hot date man?"

"You could say that chief, anyway I just wanted to call and let you know I won't be home until late."

"No problem Jim, have a good time man."

"Oh I will chief behave yourself tonight Darwin."

"Sorry no can do man I kind of have a few plans myself."

"Oh really well enjoy yourself and be careful."

"Be careful of what Jim?"

"Of everything you always seem to get yourself in the middle of something trouble seems to just fly your way."

"Ha, ha very funny man I'll be fine. Have a goodnight Jim and I'll see you probably in the morning.if all goes right."

Jim chuckled, "You sound confident about tonight."

"Of course I am..tonight's the night my man."

Jim laughed, "Be good chief and I'll see you tomorrow."

Blair hung up with a smile yep things were really going his way.

* * *

Blair went into the bathroom and he took the enema kit he had bought on his way home. He got it ready and then lubed the tip and inserted it. He started to get hard when the warm water started to fill him. It felt so good it had been so long since he had done this and he forgot how good it was. He grabbed his cock and gave a few strokes..mmmmmm yea this was good but he held off that was for later. When the bag emptied Blair quickly removed it and went over to the toilet to release the water. When he was done he got in the shower and cleaned himself everywhere. After his shower he grabbed the tube of lube and stretched himself then lubed up the butt plug he then inserted it to keep him ready for later. Blair took a deep breath got he was so hot he didn't want to wait he needed attention now. He stood straight and moaned as the plug brushed his prostate carefully he shaved then did his hair and got dressed. He looked at his underwear then put them away no tonight he would go commando. He almost came when he put on his pants he broke out in a sweat then took a deep breath. Much better he looked in the mirror the blue silk shirt was perfect with the tight black jeans he wore. Perfect. He looked at his watch 8:00 he grabbed his jacket and keys and left locking up the loft.

* *

Jim had stayed at the station until 8PM he knew he had to leave to meet his friend at 8:30 but he was beginning to have second thoughts. He only indulged himself once in a while, every now and then Jim let go and let himself have what he really wanted and he loved it. Sometimes he was so rough he scared himself but his partners never complained. Jim shivered what the hell he needed this being so close to Sandburg and not being able to touch him how he wanted to was making Jim crazy. He stood up shut his computer down and left the station. It was 8:10 he would be a little late but that was okay. Let them wonder as long as they kept their promise that Jim would get what he wanted he would be happy. Jim smiled to himself tonight was going to be good for him.

* * *

Blair took the bus to Mike's place he would probably take a cab home he didn't know what condition he would be in and wasn't sure he would be able to drive. Better to be safe than sorry. The ride on the bus was almost his undoing he felt every bump. He knew he was pushing himself but this was going to be great. He walked slowly up to the house and rang the bell. The door opened and Mike stood there in a pair of tight jeans no shirt and the top of his pants were open. His eyes lit up when he saw how good Blair looked. He pulled Blair into a tight hug and kissed him deeply. Blair shivered and kissed him back Mike was almost at tall as Jim and built similarly but Jim had more muscles. Mike pulled Blair into the house and closed the door. He pulled off Blair's jacket and hung it up on the hooks by the door he then pulled Blair into a tight hug and rubbed himself against the shorter man making him moan.

"Oh man Mike I can't tell you how much I need tonight."

Mike put his finger on Blair's lips silencing him.

"Shhh, tonight I'm going to take care of you."

He unbuttoned Blair's shirt and opened it exposing the hairy chest and nipple ring. He leaned down and licked the nipple and gently pulled on the ring. Blair groaned and arched his back. Mike stood up smiling tonight was going to be so hot.

"The others are getting started in the next room but not every one is here yet. There is this new guy he is so hot Blair just the way you like them big, Mike kissed Blair softly, strong, another kiss, and rough. Come on lover let's get go join the others I can't wait to see you in action I really have missed you."

Blair smiled at him and let Mike lead him to the other room where four other men were there already naked. Two were kissing while the other two engaged in a sixty-nine position. All four men had long curly hair like Blair and blue eyes. Blair was about to comment on it when he felt Mike behind him he whispered in his ear.

"That was one of the conditions this guy had all the participants had to be on the short side and have long curly brown hair."

"Oh really that's kinky man."

Blair felt Mike take off his shirt and hug him from behind kissing his neck. Blair felt hands reach down and open his pants and he felt his zipper lowered and heard a chuckle.

"Nice just like old times you went commando, that's my good boy."

Blair was so excited he was so achingly hard he helped remove his shoes and pants then turned and saw Mike take off his pants. He went down on his knees and took Mike's thick cock into his mouth when Mike moaned it was music to Blair's ears. He sucked him like he was eating a lollipop it had been way too long and Blair was enjoying himself. He loved the way Mike moaned he just wished it was Jim he was sucking he continued sucking the thickening cock then he felt other hands on him. They pulled him from sucking Mike and another cock was put in front of him until all five men were around him and he went from one cock to another sucking and stroking the cocks around him. He was then lifted by all five men and put onto a soft pallet on the floor and then Mike was between his legs he lifted them and put Blair's legs on his shoulders as Mike ran his finger down Blair's crevice and smiled when he felt the plug.

"Yep definitely like old times lover you're ready for us." Blair and Mike looked into each others eyes as Mike lubed his cock he then spread Blair's legs a bit wider and pulled the plug from Blair's butt Blair moaned but didn't have time to do anything else when he felt Mike's thick cock against his opening. Mike pushed and the head popped through the tight ring of muscle and he pushed gently forward. There was a brief flash of pain but it faded quickly as Mike pushed his cock all the way in. A cock was suddenly in front of him and Blair took it swallowing it to the root loving the groans from above him other hands were on him stroking his cock, pinching his nipples as Mike started to thrust in and out of him. He started with slow hard strokes making Blair grunt with each thrust inward until Blair was moaning continuously. The thrusts got harder as Mike started to really fuck him Blair legs were pushed higher and he thought he would snap as Mike almost bent him in half and started fucking him deep and hard hitting Blair's prostate almost savagely Blair moaned around the cock in his mouth making the one fucking his mouth moan as he felt the vibration of his moans.

"Oh Blair take it lover, uh grunt, take my cock I'm gonna come lover."

Mike put his hand over the one pumping Blair's cock and squeezed at the base to prevent Blair's orgasm then he shuddered and went still as he poured his hot cream into Blair. Mike leaned down and pulled the cock from Blair's mouth as he kissed him then he looked at Blair with a smile.

"The best man, soft kisses, always."

 

They heard the bell ring and Mike got up saying he would let the rest of the party in as he moved away another took his place and pushed his cock deep into Blair fucking him with short hard strokes. Mike walked away hearing Blair's grunts and loving it. He loved having Blair here the man could go for hours at a time getting sucked, fucked and wanting more when everyone was about at their limit. Mike grabbed a robe as he went to the door and he opened it to find Jim there. Mike smiled and let him in.

"Hey Mike sorry I'm late had to work a little longer than I thought."

"Hey man no problem we already started the party, but don't worry I got a call today for a really great guy and he can go all night and day and then some. He is just what you wanted too long curly hair and blue eyes he really is beautiful."

"Great okay let's get the show on the road."

Jim really wanted this maybe it would help get Blair out of his system. He followed Mike to the other room removing his jacket and stopped cold. He saw Blair surrounded by four men and one of them was really fucking him and it seemed like the kid loved it. He backed away and went back into the other room. Mike frowned and followed him he found Jim putting on his jacket.

"Hey man what's up?"

"I changed my mind I can't do this."

Mike saw that Jim wouldn't look back at the room as he put on his jacket and then he looked back at Jim and he suddenly got it.

"It's him you want isn't? That's why all the guys had to have long curly hair and blue eyes."

Jim looked startled for a second and then he looked away quickly but not quick enough for Mike to see the longing in his eyes. He looked up at Mike and took a deep breath.

"I didn't think I had a chance I thought he was straight."

Mike laughed, "Blair man, no way and if you don't mind me saying so you do have a chance. He told me a while back that he had fallen head over heals for a big guy but the guy was straight said to me that if said guy found out he was into men he wouldn't want anything to do with him. Just go in there tonight will be great trust me oh and just so you know Blair likes it like you like to give it hard and rough. He loves to know he has been used so he can feel it for a while."

Just then they heard Blair scream out his orgasm.

"Oh Jim yes, uhh, Jim!"

Mike smiled at Jim.

"Need anymore proof, JIM?"

Jim still looked a little uncertain but he removed his jacket and hung it up right next to Blair's and followed Mike in the room where Blair was now sitting up riding a cock while he was sucking another guy. Mike put a finger to his lips and started taking off Jim's clothes then he removed his own robe and pulled Jim to stand in front of Blair. Mike stroked Jim's already hard cock and motioned to the guy Blair was sucking to move aside and Blair with his eyes closed moved to suck the next cock not knowing it was Jim. He pulled Jim deep into his mouth and Jim moaned. Blair went still and looked up in to Jim's eyes. Blair's eyes widened and he pulled away. Jim went down next to him and gathered Blair in his arms. He pulled him close and kissed him hard. Blair was stunned for a second but then realized his fantasy had come true and he kissed Jim back with everything he had. When the need for oxygen drove them apart Jim took Blair's chin in his hand and made Blair look into his eyes.

"I know I should have told you Blair but I didn't know you were into guys too. I've wanted you for so long and never thought it was possible but I want you to know that I love you and I want you."

"Jim I have loved you from the first time I saw you and to know that you love me is a dream come true but," he looked around at the men surrounding them, "is this okay?"

Jim looked at everyone around them and then back at Blair.

"Well to be honest this is kind of a fantasy of mine. You're mine but it's kind of kink of mine to every now and then see my lover fucked more times that he can count and still want more."

Blair stood still looking deep into Jim's eyes and then through himself at Jim wrapping his arms and legs around Jim. Everyone around them applauded. Jim pulled Blair close then whispered in his ear.

"Tonight we play and then it's just you and me.well until this kink of mine rears it head."

Blair laughed and then kissed Jim. Jim pushed Blair down on to his back and straddled his chest and rubbed his hard cock back and forth on Blair's lips. Blair kept his eyes on Jim and took his cock deep into his mouth. Sucking and licking. Blair felt someone suck his cock and he moaned as Mike kneeled next to Jim and offered his cock to Blair as well. Blair waited for Jim's consent and when he saw Jim nod his head he went from one cock to another making both men crazy as he expertly sucked them. Blair felt his legs lifted once more and a thick cock shoved into him. Jim got up and went by Blair's head and started playing with his nipples as Blair was fucked. As the thrusts grew harder Blair started sliding up with each thrust. Jim held him in place as the man between Blair's legs fucked him harder. Jim was out of him mind with lust this was the hottest thing he's ever seen. Jim reached down and started to pump Blair's cock and Blair arched his back as he came shooting come all over his belly and chest. The man emptied himself into Blair and pulled out with a sigh. Jim watched as Blair was fucked from every position he could ever think of using his senses Jim knew every time Blair was on the edge and urged the man fucking him to do it harder or slow down. Blair was in his glory every guy there had fucked Blair a number of times. Blair lost count how many loads of come he swallowed or were emptied into him. The best was when Jim was fucking him. He was so good fucking him hard and rough how he loved it and then he was so gentle that Blair wanted to cry. Finally everyone was about worn out. Some men fell asleep, Mike was still fucking some guy on the couch and he looked to see Jim kneeling between his legs. Jim pulled Blair's legs around his waist and then in one swift motion shoved his cock in Blair's ass with one hard stroke. Blair cried out at the rough entry but loved it. Jim started fucking him pushing all the way in then all the way out only to shove back in with hard deep strokes. Blair grunted with every thrust.

"UH, Jim."

THRUST.

"Oh God yes."

Slam.

"Mmmphh."

THRUST.

"My beautiful Blair."

Slam.

Groan.

Thrust.

"Nuuuhhhh, uhhhh, Jim."

Slam.

"Ohhhhhh."

The next thrust savagely hit Blair's prostate and Jim grabbed Blair's balls and squeezed stopping his orgasm. Blair arched his back and grunted when Jim thrust in hard again. Jim got down to some serious fucking and Blair was in heaven. Jim pulled out and flipped Blair on to his hands and knees and filled him again. Grabbing Blair's shoulders he started fucking him almost savagely.

"Look how I fill your fuck hole. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't remember your name."

"Ohgodohgodohgod, Jimmmmmmmmmm," grunt, groan, "uh, nuuuuhhh, uhhhh, mmmphhh."

Jim's fucked him with short hard strokes and the next one was so hard it flatten Blair on the pallet Jim followed him down never loosing his hold on Blair. He had him underneath him withering and whimpering as Jim fucked him harder. Suddenly Blair smiled as he realized this is just what he thought about this afternoon Jim fucking him senseless while he withered underneath the big hard body. Then he felt Jim's weight on him as the fucking grew more intense. Oh god he was gonna die this was so good. The next thrust slammed into his prostate and Blair howled as he came so hard he passed out. Jim continued to fuck the pliant body beneath him. He loved that he was the one to do this to Blair. He looked up as he heard a groan, the man Mike was fucking was coming and so was Mike. He looked all around and a thrill went through him knowing he held Blair down as all these men fucked him. He felt such power surge through him. He felt Blair start to come around and pulled out and flipped him once more on to his back. He filled Blair and loved the grunt and groan that came out of Blair's mouth as he felt Jim's big cock fill him once again.

Blair opened his eyes to find Jim still fucking him, man he was exhausted but he was so happy not only had he gotten together with the love of his life but it seemed that Jim had an appetite as big as Blair's. Blair grunted when he felt Jim attacking his prostate again and he felt himself hardening yet again. Jim thrust into him over and over again harder and harder. Then he hit Blair's prostate for the last time and Blair was coming again, granted it wasn't a lot after all the fluid he lost tonight but he groaned again when he felt Jim stiffen and fill his ass with his hot seed. Jim finally collapsed on top of Blair. Blair let out an oomph. Jim rolled to the side immediately. He pulled Blair into his arms and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Blair Sandburg, I love you and you're mine now.forever."

Blair smiled at him and kissed the tip of Jim's nose.

"James Ellison you're mine and I finally have you all to myself and I'll never let you go. I love you so much and I'm right where I want to be."

Jim smiled at him and said, "Well it's just you and me from now on."

Blair nodded, "Until next time your little kink kicks in."

Jim looked over at him really serious and Blair was afraid he said something wrong until Jim reached over and started tickling him. They rolled around on the floor laughing and tickling each other. Mike looked down at the two men playing like children then over at his partner and said, "I love it when a plan comes together."

His partner picked up a pillow and hit Mike in the head with it and laughed at the look Mike gave him.

Blair and Jim settled down and Jim pulled the younger man into his arms. They kissed and whispered I love you to each other and fell asleep.

THE END.