Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    PAIRING: Spike/Sunshine (Yeah, from the Peppermint Stick! Except, we all know that's probably not her real name.)
    RATING: M
    SUMMARY: In a dark alley after club hours, a girl finds herself getting rescued by an unlikely hero in black leather. And that's just how the evening begins…
    NOTES: I've been itching to write this one ever since I watched the first half of AtS S5 on DVD. I loved Spike's dark dank apartment and his lonely hero act--asking damsels out for beer and Sex Pistols. I thought, what if you took Spike to bed and didn't know he was a vampire? Didn't even know demons existed? How sexy would that be? And how sweet and lonely and gentlemanly could he be? It's story time! Don't worry, Buffy gets a nod, too. But let's face it, he's a guy and when was the last time he got any? And no, Harmony doesn't count!
    Submitted through hostile-17

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,752
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    742