Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
576
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,470

Secret Candy Treats

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: DiNozzo/Chip/Gibbs
Rating FRT
Summary: Sneaking in a sweet treat.

Work Text:

Secret Candy Treats
by PEJA

He was standing, alone, his attention focused completely on the overhead view screen and the data streaming across it. It was a simple act of field agent stealth to slip up behind him and capture hm in a loose embrace.

For a breath's space, he stiffened, then recognizing me by some stretch of senses I don't quite understand, he murmured my name softly and went liquid in my arms, resting his weight in the protection of my arms. His head fell back against my shoulder, exposing the juncture of neck and shoulder to my plundering lips.

I took his wordless offer, nuzzling at his neck, my teeth rasping across the dearly loved skin. And was rewarded by the soft purring sound he always made as he allowed himself the warm glow of sensual pleasure.

I chuckled low and dark against his ear and whispered, "Miss me?"

He moved restlessly against me and I could hear the smile in his voice as he replied, "Like you need to ask."

I rewarded him with another, sharper nip at his neck, tonguing the bite to take away any sting. "Love me?"

His answer was to turn in my loose embrace, his dark chocolate gaze lifted to mine, smoldering with a hunger I have only seen in those dearly loved eyes...And one other.

"More every day." he finally whispered.

That earned him a quick kiss. He beamed up at me as we parted, his lips open and wanting. I brushed a thumb across the very naked upper lip and a dark kind of sound, something like a cross between a chuckle and a needy moan rumbled from my own lips. "Damn, you look different without that." I tilted my head, studying him with the eyes of a lover. "But good. Very good." I sighed. "To bad it doesn't fly here on the job."

Chip shrugged. "'Sokay, though. Was time for it to go."

I pulled him into a tighter hug, loving how his hands moved up and down my back. The heat of his touch, even through my shirt was enough to set a jangling in my groin. I pulled him tighter against my hips, rocking ever so slightly in a way that teased a soft groan from him. Pleased with his easy responsiveness, I stole another kiss. One that started out to be chaste and innocent, but the taste of him burst across my senses and I could no more restrain the hunger than I could hold back an avalanche.

His lips parted under mine and I dove in, searching out each inch of him. At that moment, he was the breath in my lungs, the food that sustained me....

"DiNozzo."

The voice of our lord and master rang like a loud growl in the deserted room and we broke apart. Guilty grins broke across both our faces as Gibbs approached us in that predatory amble of his.

"Care to share the candy?"

"Sure, Boss," I said as he slipped an arm around each of our waists.

As I watched, he claimed Chip's lips in a kiss that said he too craved the smaller man who had long been our secret passion. When he broke the kiss it was only to devour my own lips as hungrily as he had Chip's.

No doubt about it. Life was good when you love and are loved by two beautiful men

end