Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Austin Powers
    Pairing: Scott/Number Two
    Rating: FRAO
    Summary: Scott Evil is always a handful. On caffeine and sugar, he's a DOUBLE handful, and on caffeine and sugar OVERLOAD...
    Archive: Yes
    Status: Finished
    Sequel/Series: The Evil Series
    Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
    Notes: This one is thanks to Josette and her Mom. See? Watching the Food Network is NOT a waste of time. They saw a program about candy on TFN where it was mentioned that Jolt (famous for the soda that has all the sugar of other sodas, and MORE caffeine) was considering coming out with a gum. That got Josette thinking about Scott, and his devotion to Jolt, and what he'd be like if... Let's just say I went.
    O.O... I didn't see this program, so I'm making up what the Jolt
    representative said, though I DID get facts about price and caffeine content from their website.
    Other notes: ^Maple Leaf Sugar. Seabiscuit and Man o' War are, of course, famous race horses, and Ol' Midnight was a legendary rodeo bucking bronco. scheise--German for 'shit' (or as close as I could come).
    Submitted through the Makebelieve Fic Only,
    Makebelieve On Squidge and MakeBelieve_YG, mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,260
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    986