Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis
    Pairing: Rodney McKay/John Sheppard
    Spoilers: This story is set immediately after "The Siege, Part 3" so spoilers up to and including that episode.
    Summary: "...are you saying I exist merely to be John Sheppard's plaything?" The Wraith have returned, the city is on the verge of destruction and Rodney makes a discovery that could change his relationship with Sheppard forever. Meanwhile, Sheppard has made an equally startling discovery of his own.
    Rating: FRM for graphic m/m sex.
    Email: Xanthe@xanthe.org
    Category: Slash.
    Feedback: The friendly variety always makes me happy
    First Posted: 24th October, 2005
    Author's Notes: This story is dedicated to my dear friend, Bluespirit. Happy Birthday, Bluespirit! I hope you have as much fun reading this story as I had writing it :-)
    This story is set immediately after "The Siege Part 3", and before anything coming after that, simply because I haven't seen anything after that episode. So John is still a Major at this point.
    This story hasn't been properly beta'd but I have pestered Bluespirit with lots of questions. Hopefully I haven't got anything badly wrong. This is my first Stargate: Atlantis story so be gentle with me!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    18,164
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    17
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,573