Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
468
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,632

That's One Solution...

Summary:

Just a little ficlet that wouldn't quit bugging me. Like me it's short, but cute, and it was all Tony's idea, I swear....

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Thanks Abs." Tony said, smirking as he closed his phone.

"He's on his way?" Gibbs asked, leaning back against the bathroom wall and crossing his arms.

"Uh-huh. He fell for her line that the bathroom on this floor is the only one in the building that works at the moment."

Gibbs smiled as well then gazed at McGee, who was slowly pacing the back wall.

"Relax, will you?"

"I am relaxed. Just... tell me again why we're doing this?"

"If it gets back to Jen we'll know he was her mole... and why she shoved the little weasel in where he wasn't wanted."

"Plus maybe she'll finally give up on getting you back." Tony growled under his breath.

"Tony..." Gibbs began.

"I know." Tony replied, moving across to where Gibbs stood and pressing the other gently back into the tile surface. "I just can't stand her flirting... and you flirting back." he said, nipping Gibbs' earlobe.

"It means nothing, you know that. It's to keep her off balance."

"Yeah, yeah... so you say."

As Tony's tongue slid along his jawline, Gibbs tensed slightly. "You hear him?"

"Uh-huh. Ziva's playing out her little diversion, but he'll be here any second. Game on..."

Tony held out his hand, beckoning to Tim. The youngest member of the team grasped the offering and let himself be pulled close to the other two. One whiff of Tony's aftershave and McGee lost all inhibition and worry, dropping his mouth to the nape of Tony's neck and groaning softly as the taste he loved exploded through his senses.

When the door to the men's room opened a moment later, the rapid intake of breath and sudden bout of stuttering almost made Tony chuckle but he controlled the impulse and turned to look at the intruder.

"You okay there, Chipper?" Tony asked with a wicked grin and a swipe of tongue over lips.

"Uhhh... uhhhh..."

"You mind, Chip?" Gibbs intoned low and dark. "You're kind of interrupting a... private moment."

"Uhhh... right. Yeah... I'll just... go now..."

"You do that." McGee threw out before switching his attentions to Tony's throat. Chip produced a few more incoherent sounds and backed out. When the soft rush of air indicated the door had closed again, McGee was the first to pull away and collapse against the wall, convulsed with laughter. Tony fell forward, his head against Gibbs' chest as the two of them also surrendered to quiet guffaws.

"Th.. think that did it?" McGee finally found the breath to ask.

"Are you kidding?" Tony replied. "Maybe he'll stop running when he hits the Virginia state line. Maybe..."

"Good riddance." Gibbs said firmly. He pulled Tony's head up and kissed him briefly then did the same for McGee before straightening and turning to leave. "Let's get back to work."

----------------------------------------------

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author BuffyAngel68.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.