Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Spike and a mystery guest go for a little drive. Any more would give too much away. I'm not sure there's really much of a plot here.
    Spoilers: Well, no, none, really. So many things could be interpreted so many ways. But let's just (more or less arbitrarily) say that it's set in the summer between S3 and S4.
    Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. I could never come up with characters like this. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB (even though they *really* don't deserve these characters after what they did in May), and anyone else I forgot.
    Rating: FRAO, I hope. I'm not good at ratings.
    Distribution: Please ask. It's already on my page --
    http://www.geocities.com/meaganola
    Notes: I just can't resist this temptation -- to send the very first piece of SpikeSlash I wrote to this list since there has yet to be a fic posting here. I wrote this back in May for a Spike list. It was a gorgeous day outside, and I was stuck inside at work inside an otherwise deserted office building since everyone else had left early or taken the day off. So I was listening to _pretty hate machine_, my mind wandered, and this happened. I'm not going to say which other character is involved now because that's part of the surprise (but almost every single person who has commented on this has said that they knew who it was). I've been debating for quite a while whether to send this piece to this list, and I finally decided to just go for it. Title and lyric snippets are from various songs from the album _pretty hate machine_ by nine inch nails.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,148
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    888