Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
303
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,399

A Dark And Stormy Night

Summary:

I knew it's a cliche but it really was a dark and stormy night as I was on my way to a meeting.

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

A Dark And Stormy Night
by mbozzo

I knew it's a cliche but it really was a dark and stormy night as I was on my way to a meeting. The resistance was trying to find a way to get rid of our people. I tried not to be scared, but it wasn't easy to be brave on a stormy night, when you are trying to stop the human resistance from messing our people's plans for them. I knew that Ham Tyler and Chris Faber will be there. These two are as much a pain to my people as are Cynthia and Kent Adams. If I manage to ruin their plans, it would be a grand victory for our people.

I waited outside where the imformation said where the human resistance will be. I contact by wrist radio, Misslia, that I was there. She sounded very happy. The house was dark. Could I have been in the wrong house? I opened the door and went inside. I took my laser gun, out of her belt bag. I try to find where these stupid humans could be. There was no one in this house.

Then, I heard footsteps. It was getting closer. Then, the lights went on. It was Cynthia Adams and her accursed husband. They send 1 sleep dart each from their gun to my body. It struck my body, and I fell asleep. It was not a proud moment for me.

45 mintues later, I woke up, and they were gone. I searched the house, but it was of no use to me. They have gotten the best of me, and they escape from me. I knew that I have failed, and if I survive the punishment for my failure, I will hunt them down and kill them.


The end, for now.