Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-11-02
Words:
6,228
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
3
Kudos:
27
Hits:
4,148

Brotherhood

Summary:

When Vin experiences a horrific trauma, will the rest of the team be able to help him through it. Chapter 3 is just an author's note

Chapter 1: one

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I do not own the Magnificent Seven or any of the characters if I did I wouldn't be writing fiction, I'd be too busy with other things.

Archive: yes, but please tell me

Warnings: Rape, Abuse, Angst, Violence

Characters: Vin Tanner; all seven

Rating FRT-17

Title: Brotherhood

After leaving work that day Vin Tanner went to the grocery store. Arriving home a few minutes past six, he headed to the kitchen, he never made it. As he walked past the bedroom door he heard it begin to open, turning quickly and reaching for his gun he suddenly dropped to the floor. 'What the hell hit me' he wondered as he lay on the floor unable to move. "Welcome home Vin honey, I thought you'd never get here, oh you went shopping how thoughtful. You don't look well let's get you into bed so you can rest for later." Vin lay on the floor listening to her, he wanted to ask who she was, hell he wanted to run she was actually scaring him. He saw her lay the tazer down, well that explained why he couldn't move. The woman was about 30, with blond hair and blue eyes, about 5'8" tall and of a medium build. As she dragged him into the bedroom he was thinking she must workout, she pulled him onto the bed apologizing for the discomfor he was feeling.

Once he was on the bed she began to undress him, "I've been waiting so long for this, I've watched you from afar for so long now", she told him as she removed his clothes. The next thing Vin knew she was securing his hands to the headboard with handcuffs, as he started twitching she placed a piece of duct tape across his mouth, before the effects of the tazer could wear off completely she ties his feet to the footboard, he was now spread eagled and helpless on his own bed. "God, you are a beautiful man, I swear you look good enough to eat, oh I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Don't you worry now we have all night to satisfy each other, you've been good, so I'll let you go first," with that statement she began to massage his dick. 'Oh God please I don't want this to happen, please help me, Chris where are ya, I need yer help' Vin hadn't been this scared in years not since, no he wasn't going to think about that. 'Who is she, she says she's been watching me, how long, oh God since I moved in she watched me move in that was 3 months ago. No she couldn't, I would've noticed.' "Surprised you didn't I, of course since you've been ignoring me I've had to resort to this to get your attention. You belong to me Vin Tanner, by the time this night is over you will never forget me." He could feel his erection growing as she massaged him, he couldn't stop it no matter how he tried, suddenly he felt her mouth on him. He tried to cry out as she bit him, but the duct tape prevented it. He was helpless as she continued to perform the roughest oral sex he had ever experienced, how could something that was supposed to feel so good, hurt so much. As she continued he prayed he would survive the night. In spite of his desires his body climaxed, she rose up from the bed angry that it had taken so long. "You shouldn't have fought me Vin, now you'll have to be punished" with that she picked up a knife form the dresser where she laid it earlier. "I'll bet you're wondering what I'm going to do with this, I know you are I can see it in your eyes. You know I love that fear in your eyes it makes me hot and excited." With the first slash across his chest, he arched his back. 'Somebody, please, please help me, Chris please drop by for a visit' . As he thought this the phone began to ring, it rang until the answering machine picked up he heard Chris' voice, "Hey cowboy guess you're not home, see you later." "Well I hope he doesn't come by tonight, I know you would hate it if I had to hurt your friends, I will you know, if I have to." After several cuts to his chest, none of them deep she left the room, she returned in a few minutes holding something he couldn't make out. As she approached him she was saying, "Don't want those cuts to get infected do we," with that she pored salt on his chest and began rubbing it into the wounds. 'Oh God' his body arched trying to escape the pain. It burned, 'oh God it burns, please stop, please stoppleasestoppleasestoppleasepleaseplease'. He was ashamed of his begging, although no one but him could hear it. Finally she stopped, but the pain continued, now she was angry again, he didn't appreciate her help so she began hitting him with a whip all along his body from his feet to his face. She left the room crying at his reaction to her.

He lay on the bed his body on fire from the pain, he wondered how long this would continue and what she planned for him next. He turned his head and saw the clock 8:00, two hours since he came home, it seemed like so much longer. After an hour she returned to the bedroom. "I'm sorry baby, I've got to control my temper, you just make it so hard. I'll make it up to you, I have a surprise for you, see this syringe. It contains Viagra, you'll be so hard and when you climax it'll be like a geyser." He pulled away 'no please don't give me that' it was no use, he couldn't escape, she adminstered the shot and as soon as he was erect, she straddled him. She placed his dick inside herself and began rythmically thrusting. Vin's world was one of pain, his erection was painful and she caused more pain as she thrust until finally after thirty minutes of thrusting he exploded, 'oh God it hurts please let it be over.'

But it was just beginning, over the next several hours she beat him and cut him. Twice more she gave him a shot and then raped him, telling him how much she loved him and that he belonged to her. After the third rape she wanted him to know how she felt with his dick inside her, so using a dildo she sodomized him. He screamed and screamed but thanks to the duct tape no one could hear him, no one but her. Finally at 6 a.m. she went to her bag and removed something, when he saw it he was more afraid than he had been all night. "I had this made especially for us, it's an Ankh, it's an Egyptian symbol of eternal love", he couldn't believe what he was seeing it looked like a branding iron only half the size of one. She left the room for about 20 minutes when she returned the iron was red hot, she pressed it against his chest saying this is to remeber who you belong to. He screamed and bucked but couldn't escape finally he passed out, when he awoke she was gone.

ATF office 8:00 a.m

Chris was surprised that Vin wasn't here yet he was usually the first one in. He knew he was being paranoid, but he had a bad feeling about this. He looked up everytime the door opened, but it was never Vin. When 8:30 arrived and he still hadn't heard from Vin he called the apt. and got the machine. Next he tried Vin's cell phone, again getting no answer. He called Buck into his office and told him he was going out for a while. He pulled into the parking lot of Vin's building and spotted Vin't jeep. As he knocked on Tanner's door it swung open, pulling his gun out, he carefully entered the apartment.

After checking the living room, kitchen and bathroom and finding nothing, he took a deep breath and opened the bedroom door. "Oh my God, VIN" Chris was in shock Vin Tanner was spread eagled on his bed, naked and covered in blood and bruises. He pulled out his cell phone and called 911. Next he carefully released Vin, "Vin can you hear me, Vin talk to me please" no response, Vin stared at something only he could see. He covered Vin and called the office, "Wilmington" "Buck it's Chris, Vin's been hurt meet us at Denver general." "Chris what do you mean hurt, what's happened to him?" Chris swalled hard before answering, "God, Buck I've never seen anything like it, he was chained to the bed, gagged, covered in cuts and bruises and I think.......he was raped." Buck couldn't believe his ears, raped, no this couldn't be real, "Chris you take care of Junior we'll meet you at the hospital"

As Buck hung up the phone he realized the others were looking at him expectantly. Taking a deep breath he told then what he knew. Everyone was shocked and frightened for Vin. When they arrived at the ER they saw Chris pacing in the waiting room. "Chris how are you holding up, is there any news?" Chris looked over at Buck, "Buck, oh God it was unreal, he hasn't spoken, he just stares into space. I don't know how to help him and they won't tell me anything." Buck didn't know what to say so he just put a had on Chris' shoulder. After a couple of hours the doctor came out, Dr. Anderson knew team 7 well, too well and she dreaded this conversation. Dr. Anderson asked that they join her in the lounge for privacy. "Chris, physically Vin will be fine, he has numerous cuts and bruises, 2 broken ribs and a second degree burn. Whoever did this burned a symbol into his chest, he also had salt rubbed into the cuts. My concern is his mental state, Vin was sodomized and we also found Viagra in his system and vaginal secretions on his body" Chris looked at her in shock, "Are you saying a woman did this to him." She nodded and told them they could see him now. It was a somber group that approached that bed, which held their friend. Vin lay on his side, curled up and staring into space.

"Vin, I'm sorry, I wish I could've gotten there sooner. Vin can you tell me who did this to you?" Chris waited in vain for a response. Nathan came into the room afrter speaking further with Dr. Anderson, "Chris, Dr. Anderson is going to release Vin in an hour." "What!, how in the hell can she think of doing that he can't take care of himself." "Chris, now you calm down Dr. Anderson doesn't like it either but physically there is no reason to keep him, so either he goes home with one of us or he goes to the psych ward and I know you don't want that."

"You're right about that, fine he comes to the ranch, what do I need to do?"

"Well you'll have to make sure he eats and rests until he snaps out of this and the hard part will come if he snaps out of it." "Don't you mean when" JD squeaked. "No JD I mean if, ya'll have to understand Vin has been through a horrific experience the only way he was able to deal with it was to hide in hear" Nathan stated tapping his head. "The problem is there is no way to let him know that he's safe, all we can do is take care of him and talk to him hoping he'll hear us."

All of them were stunned, they had never considered that Vin might never recover. He was the strongest, most balanced and grounded man any of them had ever met. The thought of him being like this forever scared all of them to the core. Nathan cleared his throat "Uh guys there's more, ya see if Vin comes out of it, well there is no way of knowing what will trigger it. So he could simply start talking or he could wake up violently."

"Thanks for the rundown Nathan but no more if, we have to be positive its when." Chris told them all.

An hour later the group left the hospital, Chris and Vin heading to the ranch while the others headed to the office. Once at the office Buck and Nathan headed up to see AD Travis to tell him what was happening and request leave time for Vin and Chris. Travis expressed his dismay at the turn of events and gladly granted their request for down time. Buck and Nathan returned to the office and informed the others. When they entered the office Ezra updated them on what DPD had found. "It seem our fellow law enforcement officers are taking this heinouw attack on our brother quite seriously. They have assinged their best detectives to the case. Det. Martin informs me that they have interviewed all of Vin's neighbors and one them saw a blond woman and average build about 5'8" leaving Vin's apartment this moring about 6:30. CSI is combing the crime scene at this moment and Det. Martin assures me they are a thorough team." "Is that all they have?" Josiah asked when Ezra assured him it was, Buck suggested they all meet at the ranch to update Chris and check on Vin.

When they arrived at the ranch Chris told them there was no change with Vin. Buck told Chris what Travis had said about leave, they all had the next four days and Chris and Vin had indefinite leave. Ezra then passed along the information he had received for Det. Martin.

Chris' next words shocked them all. "When I got to Vin's this mornign there were groceries all over the floor, just past the bedroom door. I know he planned to go shopping right after work and he left work at 5:00."

"My God, Chris are you saying Vin went through that hell for at least 10 hours maybe 12?" Nathan asked in a horrified voice. The others all looked at Chris hoping he would deny it but all he could do is now his head. After several minutes Chris left to check on Vin, he returned a few minutes later, leading Vin to a recliner. He stopped any objections that might have been raised by pointing out that Vin was more likely to realize he was safe if he was with them instead of alone. JD picked up the remote and turned on the tv, everyone settled in to watch the western channel. There was very little conversation as they were all at a loss as to what to say. The sudden scream took them all by surprise, they turned as one to find Vin curled in on himself, trembling and whimpering. At first no one moved, then Chris was beside his best friend trying to comfort him, "Vin, cowboy it's o.k. you're safe now. No one's going to hurt you." "Chr.....Chris ya found me, I tho......thought it wou.....would nev....never end." None of them had ever seen Vin so shaken, they didn't really know what to say. What they didn't know, was that just being there was helping a lot. Vin looked around the room at his brothers, he felt safe in their midst. Yet he didn't know what to tell them. When Chris asked what he remembered he haltingly began his story. "I came ho....home about 6 and I.....I......I heard a noise, when I turned she hit me with a .....tazer. But I didn't know it right away....just knew it hurt and I couldn't move. She...drug me into the bedroom and on the bed. Then...then....she um she stripped me and cuffed me to the bed. She.....gagged....me with duct tape. When the tazer wore off she started telling me how she....had been watching me since I moved in. Said we had all night together, she started....oh God I can't." Chris reached over and grabbed Vin's hand "Cowboy, I know this is hard, but I know you can do it." "Thanks Chris.....she started sucking my dick, and she weren't gentle. When she was done, I guess she was mad cause I resisted her, much as I could she decided to punish me. She cut me and then rubbed salt in the wounds. Said it was to prevent infection.....God it burned....I was screaming but only she could hear me. It got her mad again, said I didn't appreciate her. So she.....she.....used a whip all over me from my feet to my face. She left for about an hour and came back. That's when she give me the Viagra. Didn't know a hard-on could hurt like that, then she....she.....oh God.....she straddled me, wasn't anything I could do to stop her. It took a long time before I.....before I climaxed and when I did it hurt like hell. I prayed it was over but she was just starting. She did that to me 2 more times and once she......she used a dildo inside me....in between she beat me and cut me. Finally early in the morning she heated up this branding iron she had made, said it was so I'd never forget her or who I belonged to, then she pressed it against my chest. I must've passed out, when I woke up she was gone." Vin finished with a sigh as the tears streamed down his face.

"Vin, when I called last night did you hear me?" Chris asked. "Yeah I heard you this mornign too." Vin saw the look of guilt in Chris' eyes and decided that had to stop now, "Chris, I'm glad ya didn't come by last night, she said she'd hurt anyone who got in her way. I couldn't have stood it if she'd a hurt you." Vin was scared to ask the next question, but he had to know, "Have the cops found her yet?" Chris shook his head, but before he could say anything the phone rang.