Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
646
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,540

Get Out

Summary:

A confrontation between ex-friends.

 

An answer to Peja's Improv Dead to Me Challenge

Work Text:

Title: Get Out

 

Author: CaliaDragon

 

Fandom: Buffy

 

Feedback: Here or at caliadragon@gmail.com

 

Warnings: Evil Willow, mentions of Mpreg, AU

 

Season: Set in 6 after singing eppy

 

Disclaimer: Not mine.

 

AN: Answer to Peja's improv challenge

 

Summary: A confrontation between ex-friends.

 

1/1

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're dead to me, have been for weeks..." he trailed off, turning his back on her and the tears in her eyes, tears that wanted to flow down his own face. 

 

 

"Please, it was accident, I swear it was," she said desperately. 

 

 

"No, no it wasn't.  I saw your face, I saw the rage when you found out about the baby," he said hopelessly, pain tearing him apart. 

 

 

"I was angry, I admit it, but...I w-would never purposely take your child away from you.  I know you want a baby a son," she said reaching out to touch him, only to cry harder when he pulled away from her. 

 

 

"If it was an accident why were you even playing with the spell in the first place, all it did was kill my child!" he told her angrily, spinning to face her, letting her see his pain and rage. 

 

 

Willow sobbed softly, "I thought you would change your mind.  I didn't mean to use the spell, it really was an accident.  I swear I didn't mean to kill the baby."

 

 

"You are such a liar, how dare you stand there and cry saying you didn't mean it.  You say you knew I wanted a child, yet you also say you thought I would change my mind.  I don't know who you are anymore.  I'm wondering if I ever knew you.  Were you always like this? Did you always use tears to control those around you? Goddess, is it any wonder that Tara left you and Buffy kicked you out of the house.  I don't know who you are, but you are not my Willow, my friend would never have murdered an innocent child and she wouldn't have used magic to mind fuck her girlfriend and best friends.  After what you did, Giles put a geis on us all.  So don't think casting about one of your mind control spells will work from now on.  You need help Willow, but right now you need to get out of my sight, before I do something I'll regret later." Xander told her coldly, tears falling down his own face.

 

 

Willow's tears dried up and Xander felt his heart break again at the cold calculating look in his eyes.  "Poor fucked up Xander, crying for his lost bastard child.  It wasn't an accident, you had no right to carry a child, especially the child of that whore you are losing yourself to.  Anya wouldn't have been a good mother, why do you think D'Hoffryn cursed you to be the one to bare the child the two of you made.  It would have been a demon, a demon you wouldn't have loved.  She left you after I got rid of that little problem.  That should have been a clue that she didn't deserve you." Willow mocked him coldly. 

 

 

"Get out," Xander snarled, barely controlling the urge to kill the girl that was once his best friend.  Willow merely laughed and walked away.  After she had gone, Xander gave into the urge to cry.