Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website:MakeBelieve Archive and Beyond Canon Archive
    Permission to archive: Yeah sure, if I never said yes to you before then I won't mind knowing about it though
    Fandom: CSI
    Genre Slash
    Pairing: Gil Grissom/Greg Sanders
    Rating: FRM, mostly cuz...um...no real reason, it was just the first one I could think of especially seeing that this short story is *not* adult...Though part of me wishes it was...Maybe one day I'll make this story longer and more of a plot and give the boys lots of sex...Maybe...
    Summary: After a car wreck, Greg finds that love can be found at the oddest moments...
    Warnings: Not beta'd so this will probably be awful, but I tried not to make too many mistakes. Plus this is my first attempt in this fandom, I normally write NCIS, Ats, Btvs, but never CSI, I have some future plans though and will be asking for a beta when that time comes.
    Notes: This doesn't take place during any certain season or ep. There is the mention about the one with the lab exploding but not the main point
    Another Note: It has no real plot and it's a sweet almost fluffy bunny...and oh, again I wish to tell you how sorry I am if this story is one of the most awful stories you've ever read...Please forgive me...Oh and my time chip is broken so the date is really wrong, again sorry to expensive to fix. Anyhoo...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,170
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    1,211