Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website: Like I'm that technically able
    Permission to archive: Sure, why not.
    Fandom(s): NCIS.
    Genre (general, hetero or slash): Slash. My first. The nerves.
    Pairing/Characters: Snort. Gibbs/Tony, naturally.
    Rating: RMA (have I got the letters the right way round?) The one
    that's rated for mature audiences but not adults only.
    Summary: Tony's thoughts through Ari part 2. Or at least the first bit. This is getting longer than I thought. And I blame it all on Tony. He obviously has far too much to say.
    Warnings: Swearing. And that's about it for the moment. There will be violence later and I'm envisaging some sex too...eventually.
    Notes: I think I've got the timeline from Kill Ari part 2 right, but I might not have. Naturally right after I'd watched it, my laptop packed in and has been sent off to the pc hospital to be patched up. I have read the summary (thanks Sassy) but I might still have muddled this up a bit, and if so, sorry. Tell me and I'll correct it.
    Acknowledgments: Is this the bit where I say I don't own the characters (woe is me) and if I did Gibbs and Tony would so be out of the closest. I'm only playing with them and will return them once I'm done, more or less in one piece? Yeah? Good.
    Note: Now, as the subject title has probably told you, I haven't quite thought of a title for this. If any of you fine people have any ideas let me know. Titles are so not my strong point.
    And on with the show...as it were...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,178
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    21
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,598