Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Okay bear with me, I've just now got this reasonably figured out. Hopefully I'll be able to take you on a ride. The anchor for this cross is the Original Battlestar Galatica.
    RATING: FRM
    CONTENT: VIOLENCE, ADULT LANGUAGE
    CATEGORY: ADULT, ANGST DRAMA, HORROR
    SPOILERS: The original Battlestar Galatica with elements (note:elements) of Galatica 1980. The other fandoms spoilers will be revealed as the characters from the fandoms slowly make their appearances. Like I said, this is a massive crossover featuring a lot of fandoms, so bear with me.
    SUMMARY: The Galatica finds Earth and her crew is reunited with their loved ones, but the Cylons are relentless and the return of a hero long thought dead will yield a horrifying Cylon secret.
    DISCLAIMER: There are too many fandoms to list, so let me just issue a blanket statement that I own none of these fandoms. I only own Original characters as they appear.
    DISTRIBUTION: Fanfiction.net, WWOMB, anybody else, please ask.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,783
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,353