Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: J/R, John/Male, Others Implied
    Rating: FRAO...ER, H/C, AU, John-Angst
    Spoilers: Sanctuary, Letters From Pegasus, The Siege
    Summary: John's past comes back to haunt him twofold: Both his first male lover and his father arrive with Colonel Caldwell.
    Authors Note1: In 'Lapse of Memory' John tells Rodney he made porno films in college. Someone asked me to write about the porno and this came out. It is *not* a sequel or a back story, but a stand-alone fic and I hope it is enjoyed. It is an AU because the Wraith have not reached Atlantis when the Daedalus shows up...with John's father aboard.
    Author's Note2: I see Perry King of the 80's TV show 'Riptide' as David Sheppard. And for those who think he is too young, he played Jim Ellison's (Richard Burgi's) father in The Sentinel. But you can picture whoever you like.
    Mucho thanks to both Beth and Shelly for their time and input to make this fic the best that it could be. You guys rock and I also thank you for putting up with me as I know I am not the easiest person to beta for.
    Disclaimer: Mine, no.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    35,258
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    2,216