Actions

Work Header

THE TRUTH OF HER HIDDEN PAST

Summary:

A new Tribe (?) finds its way into a lot of lives. How it will affect each person the new people touch is as much of the adventure as the story itself... - OR - When is dead really dead?

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: This story is a blatant use of other people?s characters, aka, Fanfic. No money was made and no characters were harmed in the making of this Fanfic. My fondest apologies.

+++++

THE TRUTH OF HER HIDDEN PAST
josh emmett

PROLOGUE

The following is a story based on the TV show, The Tribe. One of my problems was that I only had MPLEX at the time, and they only showed WOW on Sundays. They mixed up all the eps. (The show was running 6 or 7 days a week, and we were getting every 6th or 7th ep) Then, when Season Two started, they ran the First Season ep and followed it with the 6th or 7th ep of Second Season.

That is about where I was when I started writing the story. Then along came Season Three, which they then started running on WOW, sporadically. But at the same time, I could suddenly get everything, in order, one day a week, starting with the First Season on the CBC network. I did get to the Third Season, but somewhere in the beginning, I had to move and lost both of the cable channels.

So, I decided to pick and choose the characters I liked and put them in a story. The intent was just to create a new tribe and go back and write their story from the beginning, but as I was moving, this is as far as the story got.

Anyway, I don?t think the story is as confusing, as this explanation and I hope those interested in reading it, will enjoy it.

luv, josh