Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Archive: Jadfe, Angst archive, WWOMB
    Series/Fandom: Forever Knight.
    Sequel: This is a stand-alone story. No knowledge of the show is required, though it might make the story more enjoyable if you have watched FK.
    Pairing: LaCroix/Nicholas
    Rating: , definitely
    Feedback addy: Please do! I've been stuck in a deep pit of writers' block. Any praise, suggestion, constructive criticism might help me snap out of it. Send to knghtmar44@sbcglobal.net
    Web Page location: The web site and
    Warnings: The story has explicit m/m sex. If you are bothered by Mature storyline or if you're a minor, then please don't read it.
    There's plenty of angst, some violence, and vampire feeding, not to mention two males loving each other, whether they'll admit to that love or not. Hope you didn't expect anything else.
    Disclaimers: Forever Knight and the wonderful cast belong to Tri-Star and Jim Parriott. I'm not expecting any money, nor any fame. I just wanted to play with them for a little while. Karen and her partner are mine.
    This is a rewrite on my first attempt at erotic writing. I've cleaned up some of the grammar errors and fleshed out a few of the rough spots. I hope you enjoy it.
    Background: For those not familiar with Forever Knight, Lucien LaCroix is the dominating patriarch of our vampire family. He is a former Roman general, nearly 2000 years old. His French born daughter, Janette, is a gorgeous, svelte brunet who is almost 1000 years of age. Nicholas is the baby at 800 years. Blond, blue-eyed, and breathtakingly handsome, he was a former Knight of the Crusades before being brought over.
    Summary: According to the flashbacks from "Father Figure," our group was in England during the bombing of London. Similarly, flashbacks from "Outside the Line" showed us that Nick was involved with the underground during WWII. What would have happened if the Germans had captured Nick, his vampirism had been discovered, then he managed to escape?
    Note: The Maquis is another name for the French resistance movement fighting during World War II.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,328
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    4,149