Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
317
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,149

Little Daniel Meets Snuffles

Summary:

Category: By a Snuffles, About a Snuffles
Fandom: Stargate SG1
Pairings/Characters:
Rating: G
Summary: AU story. Daniel is Little. Don't ask how. He just is. Jack goes in search of help.
This is dedicated to all the Snuffle Lovers, and Char (LittleDanny list)- Snuffles forgives you for no Brutal Bic on him. She put an idea in my head early on.

Work Text:

Little Daniel Meets Snuffles
by Snuffles d bear

Jack knew it was urgent. He got permission from General Hammond, and sent the message through the 'gate. He went home to his young charge, and waited.

No one seemed to know how They did it. Somehow... they communicated across the vast reaches of space - entire galaxies, even. All he knew was young Daniel Jackson was in desperate need of Them.

The next day dawned dreary and chilly. The doorbell rang, and Jack left Daniel to watching something about Peru on the Animal Planet. Answering the door, he looked down...then, down further. Picking the box up by its handles, Jack carefully carried it inside. Placing it on the table in front of the young boy, with a gesture, he had Daniel looking at it curiously.

"Jack?"

"Daniel,open it!" He made 'hurry up' gestures with his hands.

Daniel slid toward the edge of the sofa, looking at the box. It had small holes in it, and printed on the side, the words "I'm going home!" on it. With a watery smile, the little boy opened the top of the box and reached in. Pulling out the tissue wrapping, he carefully set aside the chocolates packed inside. Then, the cookies. Then, feeling something soft, he pulled out the small item. Grinning, he clutched the little white bear to his chest.

"Jack!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around the older man. "Thank you for the Snuffles Bear!" he grinned.

Jack smiled back, gazing down at boy and bear. Worried about how this little Daniel would adjust to life with him, he began to think that things would get better.

When he saw the Snuffle Bear smiling back, and then winking, he knew the Snuffles on the BearPlanet were helping watch them.

He smiled back.

SnufflesDBear
09-12-05