Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Warning major angst ahead. And this is a POV/stream of conscious thing too. Also this is my virgin slash story tho there ain't no sex in this part. I am also gonna warn you that I switch perspectives and gears without warning. Readers tend to find my style strange and difficult to read, however this seems to be the only way I can write a serious and decent story. I also feel that the TS fandom as a whole is one of the most intelligent and I refuse to talk down to you all.
    That said, this is my first serious dues piece. I hope to finish it soon.
    This is being beta read by our dear beloved, talented, beautiful, vivacious, intelligent Sexmom Kira.
    Inspired a bit by my feelings when I read Alyjude's "Go the Distance" I love her fic and this story just started the wheels turning when I read it. If you haven't read it I suggest you do so. Actually I suggest you read ALL her TS slash fic.
    The title is also the title of an Andrew Vachss novel. This was a book that when I read it, really hit me hard.
    On top of all this, it is the gen story that wouldn't be. Maybe one day I will write a similar plot only gen. But then I said I was gonna write more of my Madness Series too :-}

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,808
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    4,090