Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
295
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,567

Easter Goodness

Summary:

A pregnant Xander, Willow and Dawn teach Buffy and Spike how to have fun and make a mess while doing it

Work Text:





Easter Goodness
By Caliadragon

Spike and Buffy came back from patrol tired and bruised from fighting yet another demon. The froze inside the door way as laughter and giggling reached them. It was coming from the kitchen. Wondering what was going on the two went into the kitchen and froze as they caught sight of Willow, Dawn and Xander. Spike could only gap at the sight before him. Xander, Willow and Dawn had their hands covered in some sort of goop. The kitchen smelled of jello, coconuts and sugar. They were laughing and balling whatever it was up and rolling it in powdered sugar. Buffy and Spike shared a look before going further into the kitchen. Willow and Xander both seemed to shine even brighter as they caught site of their mates.

"Hey you two, wash up and come get dirty." Xander called making the other two laugh.

"What are you three doing?" Buffy asked as she walked over to Willow and gave her a kiss.

Willow smiled happily, laughter shining in her eyes. "We're making coconut easter egg candy," Willow told her.

"What exactly is in it?" Spike asked, leery of Xander on a sugar rush.

"Well sugar free jello mix,"

Sugar free, yeah! thought Spike and Buffy.

"Then powdered sugar, coconut and condensed sweet milk."

Buffy and Spike blanched, sugar!

Xander grinned at his lover and batted his eyes. "Come on Spike, try it. I promise you you'll love it."

"Yeah, you to Buffy. Its fun, you get all goopy and not with demon guts." Dawn told them, giggling at the look on thier faces.

Buffy and Spike looked at one another and shrugged. The rest of the noght was spent laughing and making candy. The five enjoyed the night before Easter and only worried about the fun they were having.


END