Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
479
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
965

A Poetry Reading

Summary:

William reads to Willow...and she approves

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. All characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and"Angel: The Series" are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. No copywrite infringement is intended or inferred; no profit is intended. Any other characters and this story are of my creation.

Spoilers and Warnings: A Willow/William Story. Assume total AU

Dedications: For Wic! A bit of extreme Fluff for while she is on the mend. Get well soon!

 

A Poetry Reading
(Featuring The Poetry of William Blood)
by Padre

~~~~~
I look and see it
In your eyes of green,
The love you have for me, my Trueheart,
Right down to my spleen.

Your skin is so soft,
Like petals on roses.
I love to kiss your lips
And the tips of your...noses
~~~~~

"Oh! Damn! Sod the bloody poetry!" William removed the small reading glasses that sat upon his nose; the frustration evident in his eyes.

Willow, with her head leaning against his belly and her bountiful scarlet locks spilling upon his lap,
protested. "No, William...I like it. Please go on. Please?"

"I can't, Pet. It's just not flowing...I-I don't know. It's just-"

The fey redhead gently reached up and softly placed her delicate fingers against her Lover's lips. "Shhh, Beloved. I have an idea."

He sighed; his muse had left him and he was open to suggestion. "Yes, Luv?"

"Okay, how about instead of 'nose', you try 'toes'?"

For a moment, William looked serious, but then said, "But I like kissing your nose."

"True," Willow agreed with a grin, "but I like it when you kiss my toes." Her grin rapidly turned very mischievous.

"You do?"

"Yes, very much so."

William grew quiet as he considered this new information. Then, after some thought, he quoted...

~~~~~
Your skin is soft,
Like petals from a rose.
I love kissing you on the lips
And on the tips of your toes.
~~~~~

"Hmmm...now that's what I wanted to hear."

"Really?"

"Umm...yes." Willow purred. "Very much."

"Uh, well, Pet...how much?" William smile was sly.

"Hmm. Let me show you. Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm"

"Whaaa! Pet! That's not fair, hitting below the belt like that!"

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm"

"Ah, heh-heh, no, Pet. Really."

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm"

"Willow! I c-can't concentrate when...uh! Oh, Pet."

Willow disengaged her mouth from its present activity and turned towards her Mate. "William, would you prefer that I stop?" She paused for a moment and then said, "Think carefully before you answer."

The vampire once known as "Spike" saw the flash of anger in Willow's green eyes. Quickly sensing the dangerous territory his comments were causing, he wisely chose to follow his Beloved's lead. "Ah, heh-heh, sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking. Do carry on."

Willow smiled in approval. "Good boy. Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm..."

 

The End!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Padre.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.