Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Robin/various (m/m, m/m/m, and m/f sorta {yes I squicked myself})
    Archive: My site, and yes to whoever wants it, just tell me where so I can go visit!
    Rating: FRAO
    Started Feb. 2002
    Finished June 2002
    Beta read: Mary Browne
    Warnings: AU, SMUT, character age 16(immortal stuck that way), smut, bloodplay, smut, angst, smut, emotional hurt/comfort, smut, death, smut, aw hell just be wary! Slash, of course.
    General warning: I just spent over a year writing/reading mostly vampire fiction. For those that don't understand the 'bloodplay' warning...it is a squick alert. Bloodplay also known as bloodsports involves biting, drinking, cutting and other things with blood in relation with sex. Plus, typical Sire/Childe Dom/sub relationship games.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Joss Whedon's vampire lore or Anne Rice's OR White Wolf's or the folklore I threw in to make it more interesting, this is a mixture of all of them; I don't own DC comic's characters. I don't own the words to Taps. I think it is public domain though? I don't make money off of this, it is just for fun. Mentioned comics include: Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Young Justice, JLA, Birds of Prey for the most part.
    Summary: AU fic, A monster he is lest a monster he becomes.
    Notes: I really do mix the different lore up so if you come across something and think...but...White Wolf? Sorry...don't matter...because I MIXED the lore UP! So even though in White Wolf vamps don't change their faces...the Whedon vamps do...get it? And Gangrels in this 'universe' do embrace certain Gypsies but ONLY if they are sure and for really good reasons. They still dislike Ravnos though. Dance scene in the club Lestat's Asylum inspired by Dae. Though I have tried to keep it different from what she showed me in hers.
    Tim may seem out of character at first but it is important to remember he is talking about the past from the pov of sometime in the future. In this universe, Tim Drake and most characters with the exception of Superman have never encountered vampires before. Also written before June issue of Young Justice. Batman's denial of supernatural comes from Issue 55 page 8 of JLA. And I'm not kind to Joker by the end of this. Even though he is one of my favorite characters.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,412
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,393